Evian Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water Facial Spray

Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water Facial Spray

3.8

Water Nitrogen Composition

on 4/9/2018 12:32:00 PM

This stuff is just expensive water in a can & I would never buy this but I have to admit it's kinda fun & refreshing to spay this on your face in the summer time! Bc that's what I do in the summer while I'm in the mall & need a pick me up ! I head out to the Sephora & use this stuff & spray myself down to cool off ! LOL!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I can assure you ladies- this is more than a water in a can, It’s a multitasking product & fab one.
Previous to this, I used Avène Thermal Water
And Rosewater by Heritage, this one exceed theme both.
The spritz is finely milled, reales the perfect amount of product, and gives a pampering, cooling sensation. (Summer is just around the corner..)
I use it before skincare regimen, as a makeup setting spray, for “pick me up dry skin”
And after workout.
My skin doesn’t eager for moisture & hydrating
as it used to be! And that’s huge for me!

Update: (what a bummer!) 😼
after using it for a while and couple of times a day, I’ve realized this actually pull out moisture from my skin, instead adding one?! That caused excess sebum production, In order to compensate the dryness.
Going back to my trusty Rosewater.

on 11/29/2016 3:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

So, yeah, it's awesome. Does anyone NEED Evian in a can..? No, and I'll be first to say it's a pretty first world problem to have, finding the best water in a can. But it's all relative. We also do not NEED twenty eyeshadows, or any eyeshadows actually. Should we be feeding hungry children instead of buying blush..? Maybe so. So don't get hung up on why one beauty product has more right to exist than another. I have REALLY sensitive patches of skin on either side of my nose. To the point where if you saw me when they're firehouse red and raised and getting scales, you'd wonder what was wrong with me. Lots of things set them off, but they're so dry, I need SOMETHING. This helps a great deal. I have tried several other famous Euro brands of water mist, and all made the patches BURN. ( many contain other things, like chamomile). This feels calming. The mist is the finest one I've tried. I see lots of girls saying you could just pour regular Evian in a spray bottle. Yeah, you could, but getting it in the face with a spray bottle is unpleasant. The fine setting isn't THIS fine. Would you say you can save money on spray paint by taking regular paint and pouring it in a spray bottle you had?? Whatever you spray it on is gonna look pretty sad. Trust me, it's a big difference. This is fabulous for cooling down, setting makeup, moisturizing before putting on cream or serum/etc, it's great. I'm now a believer and have it on auto-order. Even my husband uses one in the locker room to cool down and he is NOT the type to look at him that you would think canned Evian would float his boat. But he says people covet it all the time there & it works well. Try a small can. It IS expensive, but again, if it soothes my hateful red patches, I don't care!

on 11/26/2015 5:17:00 PM

I like to apply toner before moisturising because it makes it easier to apply. So I bought this because I liked the idea of having a continuous spray and wouldnt have to bother with opening a toner bottle and using a cotton pad...it applies globs of water and spits most of the time rather than a fine mist.

I will return this and use a regular spray bottle instead.

i'm on auto-delivery of these little wondercans, and keep the little travel sized ones in my purse and in the car, and larger ones on my desk, vanity, and bedside.

wonderful for a quick cool-down when overheated (i live in Georgia, y'all!), or as a refreshing pick-me-up at work when i'm giving my eyes a break from the computer screen, and as a first step when using moisturizers.

i've been hooked on Evian water sprays since...well, we're going on well over a decade and nearing two at this point. i've been teased for my "canned water" but that's fine - it works for me :)

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Yes, this is water in a can. But it is different than spraying tap water on your face. I know because I used to set my powder with a quick spritz of tap water in a fine mist sprayer and the results are not the same as using the Evian. My favorite mineral water spray is the Avene thermal water as I find it very soothing on my skin.

It's compressed water in a can.. Expensive compressed water in a can... Not a fan of the water in a can.. Fix + is better.

on 3/21/2010 11:16:00 AM

While almost $9 seems expensive for a can of water, there's something special about it. I wear Bare Minerals and once I've applied it, I just spritz my face and don't even look back at the mirror. By the time I get to my car, it's gone and all I'm left with is a dewy, sexy and youthful glow.

I've read here that many are using regular Evian water and putting it into small spray bottles and I just may try that when I've finished this bottle. Nevertheless, for the tiny bit required for a setting (just a touch of the atomizer, barely a full spray) it lasts me for months and even in this recession, I'm not going without it.

As a side secret, if I have the travel size in my bag, before I put on more lip gloss, I'll often spritz my lips first and then put it on. Ultra plump and sexy lips!

on 8/28/2009 4:14:00 PM

I just ordered this at drugstore.com, sephora also has iy. I read in a magazine a long time ago that this is good for setting makeup, but never tried it. Recently a makeup artist at the spa I go to told me it works well for that, and she is a huge mac fan. I just ordered and will update once I use it. After reading all of these reviews I can't wait for it to come. I am new to mua and I love it here!!!

on 4/17/2009 4:33:00 PM

I have been using this for several weeks and love it! I use it to set my make-up, as a pick up spray during the day, after I wash and moisturize my face at night and before I go to bed! I had used this years ago and forgot how nice it is. I love it so much, I decided to get a large bottle for my car to use when I'm driving. I can use it anytime and it doesn't make me break out and seems to improve the look of my makeup. Who knew???