Evian le Brumisateur

Evian  le Brumisateur

Water Nitrogen Composition

on 12/6/2016 4:54:00 PM

Ohhhh, expensive water in a can...where have you been all my life??? I pretty much exclusively use powder makeup and this makes it look flawless. Completely eliminates any powdery-ness, fuses it all together, melts it into my skin, done. I don't use setting sprays-don't like all the weird chemicals, alcohol, sticky substances, whatever. I figured trying water to set my makeup would be a good idea-since I always like the way my makeup looks when it's lightly raining out lol. This is expensive for what it is, but I don't think I can go without it anymore. Better than misting from a spray bottle-as it is a very fine mist with a continuous spray. However, this Evian water is not always available to me...I bought a can about a month ago from SDM and now they're not selling it anymore...so I bought a can of Avene thermal water and will try that next...

on 11/29/2016 3:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

So, yeah, it's awesome. Does anyone NEED Evian in a can..? No, and I'll be first to say it's a pretty first world problem to have, finding the best water in a can. But it's all relative. We also do not NEED twenty eyeshadows, or any eyeshadows actually. Should we be feeding hungry children instead of buying blush..? Maybe so. So don't get hung up on why one beauty product has more right to exist than another. I have REALLY sensitive patches of skin on either side of my nose. To the point where if you saw me when they're firehouse red and raised and getting scales, you'd wonder what was wrong with me. Lots of things set them off, but they're so dry, I need SOMETHING. This helps a great deal. I have tried several other famous Euro brands of water mist, and all made the patches BURN. ( many contain other things, like chamomile). This feels calming. The mist is the finest one I've tried. I see lots of girls saying you could just pour regular Evian in a spray bottle. Yeah, you could, but getting it in the face with a spray bottle is unpleasant. The fine setting isn't THIS fine. Would you say you can save money on spray paint by taking regular paint and pouring it in a spray bottle you had?? Whatever you spray it on is gonna look pretty sad. Trust me, it's a big difference. This is fabulous for cooling down, setting makeup, moisturizing before putting on cream or serum/etc, it's great. I'm now a believer and have it on auto-order. Even my husband uses one in the locker room to cool down and he is NOT the type to look at him that you would think canned Evian would float his boat. But he says people covet it all the time there & it works well. Try a small can. It IS expensive, but again, if it soothes my hateful red patches, I don't care!

To Read all 254 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I know its canned water! actually canned SPRING water. That fact deterred me from buying it for a long time but once i got it, its hard to go without. Here's why..

I keep one in my makeup bag to dampen my beauty blender. It mists just the right amount so that the sponge is slightly damp but not too wet and so blending is a breeze.
And then, i finish off my makeup by misting my face with this. It takes away the powdery look and cools the skin to give a natural glow.

Of course, you could just transfer regular water or rose water into a spritzer bottle to achieve this. But then, you would need to change the water regularly. I like this for the convenience and the fact that it is pure and sterile. And it does produce a nice fine mist.
So i'm definitely going to keep buying this for my makeup bag.

i love it.. it refresh my dry skin.. but after it absorb to my face.. my skin still feels so dry.. but its ok.. since its not a mouisturizer. and this doesnt have a scent..

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I have oily skin and sometimes after a hot day my skin will be greasy and dull-looking and just, gross. I use Evian spray to cool down my skin, get rid of most of the grease on my face and moisturize it. It's really good to use as a toner (if you're only looking for moisturizing toner, that is). It feels really good on my skin, doesn't break me out whatsoever (well it's only water), and it's also good to use as setting spray. Easy to carry and I'm in love with the spray-thing. HOWEVER, as I'm only a college student who pays my makeup stuff with my own pocket money, this thing is very expensive and I don't think I will ever buy it again. Just because it's very expensive to me.

on 4/26/2016 3:25:00 PM

I really wish that i didn't like this, I mean it's water in can. But I can;t live without it!

I have combination oily skin, and this has really really helped clear up any and every dry patch on my skin. I find that I don't need to use such a heavy moisturizer any more which is great because those make me crazy oily.

This gives my skin a super nice soft texture and my skin looks radiant and healthy, which hasn't happened in a long time.

This spray is a little bit pricey in Canada but strangely i'm willing to pay $19 for water. You can find this at London drugs, $18 for 300ml, $15 for 150ml and $10 for 50ml.

I'm going to look around for other sprays that might be cheaper but so far, this one is my favourite.

IF YOU HAVE COMBINATION SKIN YOU NEED THIS IN YOUR LIFE ASAP

on 4/26/2016 3:18:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaas! Lovelovelove!

This is such a feel good product. I put this on in the morning when I feel I need a little hydration, or actually any moment of the day. Use it as fixing spray, too, works great. Would buy this again! Actually, I don't feel any difference to all the other thermal water sprays though. Avene, La Roche Posay are I think in Europe the most famous ones. But in FRANCE...... in France they have all kinds of thermal water sprays even in the supermarket, for a few Euros. So whenever I'm in France, I'll make sure to take a few cans home!

Why dafaq am I blown away by fancy water in a can?! Fancy can water?! Why??! I've bought these more than once and I love them! I'm not sure why though, because all it is is fancy water in a spray can!! That's it! But I keep buying them and I love them. I give my face a lil spritz spritz after I wash my face in the morning and night. I have one in my purse to give my face a lil spritz spritz during the day at work. I love this fancy can water and the way it feels. It's like, the most gentle and cooling sea mist feeling in your face. Like little angelic water kisses on your face. There's something oddly soothing about this product when your spraying it in your face. I haven't tried it when it's boiling hot out, but lemme tell you; I have a feeling I'm gonna love it more. I was able to snag this on sale, pretty much everytime I've bought it so far...would I buy this not on sale? God dammit I just might! For what it is, and the sensation you get from it, it might be the most luxurious product I can think of; all it is is water. In a spray can. And for what it is, it's a stupid price. So yes, it ends up being one of those luxury products based on that. But gad damn I'll be buying this again..

on 1/30/2016 9:08:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I was one of those people who really thought that the reviews for the spray was all bunk. Honestly, who would've thought anyone would be suckered to buy canned mineral water? Anyway, I found small 1.7 oz can my sister left behind and started to use it. Since it's the dead of winter here, it's been a nice to give my skin and sinuses reprieve from the dry heat. (Obviously, I'm not spraying this up my nose like saline spray. Just a quick spritz to the face helps keep my from being uncomfortable indoors.). It's pretty convenient size to toss into your bag and the mist is a fine spray. I'd buy it again if I can find a deal for it.

on 1/19/2016 11:07:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Compared to Avène, I personally like this one more. Not only packaging looks fresher and more feminine, but also the mist is great. I'm not sure for hydrating, but it did great job on setting spraying my makeup: keep longer without excessing oil. I apply twice a day and it makes my face looks more dewy. What can you hope for?

Popular Face Skincare Products