2.9

package quality

price range

Reviews

5 years ago

Personally this mascara worked great on my lashes. I have fairly long and full lashes, but a few layers of this and it looked like i was wearing falsies and i had lots of compliments! However don't over do it- just like any mascara it will begin to look clumpy and tacky...

About reviewer (14 reviews)

SkinNormal, Olive, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesHazel

7 years ago

When I first tried this, I hated it. All it did was clump. But I tried this again about a week ago and it volumized pretty well. It took a few strokes to get the clumps out, but it wasn't too bad. I kinda like it.

About reviewer (20 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

7 years ago

I got this as a gift when my dad travelled and got me the travel set if two mascaras and a primer. Can't blame him, he just picked what he thought I'd like. Heavy mascara, clumps, it's pathetic at holding a curl. I like the wet consistency as it allows me to brush through my lashes after application and remove the excess product. I agree with some of the reviews on here that the brush always has a lot of product on it. Wiping it with a paper towel just makes me feel so guilty for wasting all that product. Overall, not worth it, would not repurchase

About reviewer (65 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Medium

EyesBlack

1.0

7 years ago

Got a free sample of this. A wee bit of luxury I thought. Tend to wear number seven mascara or bobbi brown. Have thin, fine lashes that are straight and rely on eyelash curlers to produce any kind of curl. This mascara seemed like it would be perfect for me but clumpy, stuck together lashes are not attractive. It felt so heavy on my eyelashes that any curl from the eyelash curlers began to drop out quickly. Hard to remove. Used pre cleanse by dermalogica then ultra bland by lush to remove it as my eyelashes were dried out and crispy. Handed this over to my mum to use because it may have worked for her BUT she lost all her eyelashes. They fell out. The only new thing she had been using was this mascara. So be careful. Try a sample before you purchase.

About reviewer (48 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

7 years ago

This mascara works if you really take time and comb comb comb through your lashes as it clumps like a mofo. No thanks. 1 lippie for being very black, but it's also messy. The tube is pretty but too thick and takes up space in my makeup bag. My tube dried up quickly too (ugh) which pissed me off since I paid a bit more for it. It does lengthen but everytime I wore it it was just wayy too thick and flaked into my eyes and being a contact lens wearer I just can't deal with that. It also made my lashes hard and crunchy. That's my biggest mascara pet peeve so I didn't like this. I won't repurchase or recommend. My mom likes it though, but she loves everything from EL and really enjoys putting on mascara. If my review helped you, click yes below!

About reviewer (72 reviews)

SkinOily, Olive, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Curly, Coarse

EyesBlack

7 years ago

This mascara is okay. I have tried cheaper and better mascaras, but this isn't the worst. I would recommend it if you want to coat it with a drugstore mascara as well. I wouldn't buy it again, though. I like the packaging, though. I can throw it in my purse if I have to. It is really expensive though.

About reviewer (49 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

8 years ago

just makes your natural lashes look better i didnt purchase but i imagine any amount is too expensive

About reviewer (85 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinSensitive, Olive

8 years ago

I keep trying new mascaras. This one is "average", and I actually got it as a sample. I tried it for a few weeks. At first I thought I liked it, then I noticed it smudging...ugh. Would not get it again. It did do a decent job of thickening lashes though.

About reviewer (21 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone

HairBrown

from

8 years ago

I had this mascara as a sample. My lashes are medium length and permed using LVL. It's a very wet and clumpy mascara, there always seems to be too much mascara on the brush. By the end of the day it also seems to smudge too. Overall I'm not a fan, I've definitely used better mascaras.

About reviewer (24 reviews)

SkinCombination

1.0

8 years ago

ALWAYS test your make-up in advance before wearing it out in public. I made this mistake when wearing this mascara on for work. After the first hour, it was smearing/flaking like crazy. I wouldn't recommend this product.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm