no images

price range

Reviews

1.0

4 years ago

I don't have sensitive skin at all. but oh my god this stuff burnt and stung so much! my skin was still on fire even after I moisturized. will never use this again.

About reviewer (14 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

9 years ago

I love this scent, altho all the Meltdowns are effective. This works fine, never has stung, no waste with a tub container ( you can use a spatula, girls, if you don't like dipping a finger), and the price is sure reasonable. Try it!!

About reviewer (76 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinOther, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesHazel

1.0

10 years ago

Did not find this at all worthwhile. The smell was disgusting. Even my husband commented after I had wash my face that he could still smell it on me and it was not a good smell. This did not do a good job at taking off my makeup. I would sometimes have to do it more then once. It also never took my mascara or other eye makeup off. My normal cleanser and a washcloth does a better job and is cheaper.

About reviewer (587 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Curly, Fine

10 years ago

I dont like having to dip my fingers in the product but I LOVE LOVE what it does. I followed the directions, counted to 10, wiped it off with a warm wet wash cloth and my skin felt wonderful and clean. Very moisturizing and smells great! I find it takes off ALL my makeup including the mascara with little to no rubbing. After I remove this and use my toner I get ZERO make up residue on my cotton ball. My skin looks the best it has looked EVER and I am 41 years old............man were was this crap when I was pimply in high school!

About reviewer (181 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

12 years ago

A woman I used to work with a few years ago turned me on to a few SCA products. I have used a couple of the meltdowns for the days where I wear a bit more makeup. They really, really work. Now, I could be wrong but I personally don't think this would be a great cleanser by itself...it's more of a makeup remover, pre-cleanser. But it could work on its own for others. This one has a nice scent that is just very fresh - not heavy. It doesn't irritate my eyes which is amazing as almost everything does. Doesn't cause breakouts at all. It does get rid of all of my makeup easily and quickly - so this is one product that does what it claims to as well. I follow with my normal cleansing routine and when I wake up in the morning my skin feels very soft and clean I don't have raccoon eyes. Perfect! It's also very inexpensive for the amount you get ~ cannot ask for more. Definite repurchase.

About reviewer (719 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Medium, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

12 years ago

I am actually reviewing the Mandarin Orange meltdown, but I couldn't add it for some reason. Anyway, I suppose they are all pretty much the same besides the fragrance, right? I had gotten to the point where I was really sick of having to scrub my face to get my makeup off (I wear Revlon Colorstay most of the time). Just washing with a gel cleanser wasn't cutting it. I HATE seeing makeup on my cotton ball when I use astringent. I just felt like there was something better I could be using to ensure that my skin was makeup-free. So I searched the MUA board and found Signature Club A Meltdowns. I received my two 4.5 oz tubs of meltdown for $18.00. This is way more than I would normally spend on anything, but I decided to give it a shot, and I am so glad I did. This meltdown is fabulous! You just scoop some out of the tub, apply to skin and wipe with a warm washcloth. It takes makeup off (mascara, eyeliner, foundation, everything) so well and leaves my face feeling fantastic - soft and clean. It is very gentle too, it doesn't sting my eyes or irritate my skin, plus it smells really good. It is well worth the cost. I feel like I am treating myself and doing something good for my skin. It makes getting ready for bed at night so much less of a hassle. I am in love! UPDATE: It's been a few weeks since I started using the meltdown, and I like it even more. My skin has even started to look healthier and clearer, probably because my cleanser (that I use after the meltdown) is working to actually clean my skin. Love it, love it, love it. I would say that this is a similar concept to Dermalogica's Precleanse - getting rid of the makeup and gunk and THEN actually cleansing your skin. Try the meltdowns, ladies!

About reviewer (42 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesGreen

12 years ago

My fav of all the meltdowns. It smells SOOOO yummy. Works great removes all makeup super quickly. Doesnt break me out or anything. I remove all my makeup with this first then i wash my face with soap. That way I know all traces of makeup are gone.

About reviewer (426 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Olive, Not Sure

HairBlack, Wavy, Other

2.0

13 years ago

I bought this in a kit, and I didn't like this. It didn't break me out, but it was thick and goopy, and my skin didn't feel clean afterwards. It was quite gross for me.

About reviewer (158 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

14 years ago

This is a wonderful product - I have sensitive, oily skin and this works like a charm. Removes makeup from both the face and eyes without stinging, smells good enough to eat and leaves my skin feeling great. Its so handy, you can even remove ALL of your makeup without water! Just cover your face with a light layer, rub it around a bit, then tissue off. I usually remove my face makeup first, then one eye at a time, while reading or watching television at night. Afterward I just follow up with my normal cleansing routine.

About reviewer (58 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBrown

EyesGreen

14 years ago

I love this product. It gently removes makeup and smells great. I like this one and the Mandarin orange. I will try coconut next. I smear it on my face over makeup and rub it in. I then wipe it off with cotton squares. Then I wash my face with SCA Imperial C Mandarin Daily Cleanser (which is my HG cleanser-I love it but wish it wasn't so thin). I do not use the meltdowns to remove eye makeup, but have accidently gotten it on my lids with no problems. I have oily skin so I wash after using it, but it does leave your skin sooooooo soft and if I had dry skin I would just leave it.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone