Max Factor Lasting Color Eye Shadow - Rapid Fire

Price: $

Price: $

on 2/1/2005 12:30:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Amazing bronzey orange color that looks great with a tan. Great texture -- a creamy, soft powder that lasts quite well. My only complaint with all MF shadows is that the case tends to crack.

This is one of my favorite shadows. In my opinion, this is right between Stila and MAC. MAC is slightly chalky, but very highly pigmented. Stila is soft and silky but doesnt last and fades and creases quickly on me. Max is the perfect combo of the 2. Goes on smoothly, with loads of pigment. Lasts all day with little to no creasing. Love it. This color is a very firey rusty shade. Lots of red and orange in it, and it's definitely got a lot of shimmer. Not for the neutral girl. Great for redheads, which I am. And definitely a warm shade. Compliments green eyes well.

on 12/6/2003 6:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

As always..I can't describe it any better then Groovynub..Gorgeous shade that makes green eyes look their greenest.I'm really impressed by the quality of MF shadows..Smooth,pigmented and blenable

This is a reddish copper colour. The texture is smooth and blends well. It is also very pigmented. I got this for $3.50, a good buy in my opinion. I don't know how often I will wear the colour though, it's quite fire-y.

on 9/18/2003 1:24:00 AM

I really love this eyeshadow. I picked it up because I loved the color, not to mention it was super cheap!(I paid around $4 for it) It is highly pigmented, glides on like silk, and lasts a long time. I will definitely be purchasing more colors!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Like heartonmysleeve, I adore the color but hate the screw top packaging and its odd size which makes it impossible to put into my palettes [MAC]. I can say that I would definitely use this more if it did fit into an existing palette :| The shadow itself [like all other MF shadows I've tried] is richly pigmented, long wearing, non-creasing and its silken texture allows for flawless blendaiblity. The quality rivals UD's glitter-less shadows as well as MAC's. This is a firey, orange-sparked red that pairs well with UD Rust.

A rich copper bronze. Absolutley gorgeous. I got it for dirt cheap too, $3CAD, where can you go wrong? I didnt really pay much attention to MF before I bought this e/s, but its really gorgeous. HOWEVER, I hate the screw top packaging AND the fact that it doesnt fit in my MAC palette

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I thought this color wouldn't look good on me- but I was wrong! It looks great blended with a little bronze eyeshadow, it's the perfect rosey copper, and has great pigment.

on 2/4/2003 3:02:00 AM

Rapid Fire is a shimmery, almost metallic coppery-bronze colour. Kind of like a deeper version of Stila Jezebel, with more bronze. Beautiful.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Great colour. It's a copper with a hint of red that's bold, but wearable. I wear this with browns, bronzes, orange (Jane Tangy), and (surprise, suprise) gold. Great pigmentation & staying power. The only downside is that their size-larger than MAC small shadows, smaller than Prestige's large ones. For $4, though, I'll make my own palette!