2.7

price range

Reviews

1.0

12 years ago

Don;t waste your money, I like LBD makeup but this brush is too harsh for my skin. There are better ones out there.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age

SkinCombination

HairBrown

EyesHazel

3.0

16 years ago

This Kabuki is very overpriced and performs pretty averagely. I was terribly disappointed with it after shelling out $90.00 ($45.00 for the brush because I was told it was necessary for the $45.00 Mineral Foundation). I would not buy this again and would not advise this one unless getting it on eBay or in a trade. It is not very soft for that HUGE price and I don't find that it blends nearly as well as the Jane Iredale Handi Brush (1/2 the price - and twice the quality). It is also VERY messy. I ended up using it for a final dusting brush when my makeup is complete (shimmers, blushes, setting powder), but NOT good for foundation unless you want more on your counter than on your face. You can find a better Kabuki if you are willing to do the digging - and probably for 1/3 of the price.

About reviewer (269 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinSensitive, Olive, Warm

HairBrown, Kinky, Medium

EyesBlack

17 years ago

This is a great brush for the use of mineral makeup/foundation or powder foundation. The quality is high and it has an attractive gold handle. It works well for me for the application of mineral powder and finishing the application.

About reviewer (419 reviews)

Age