Bumble and bumble Surf Spray

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Bumble and bumble Surf Spray

3.4

Water, Hydrofluorocarbon 152a, Alcohol Denat., Vp/Va Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Acrylates Copolymer, Sea Salt\Maris Sal\Sel Marin, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water, Hypnea Musciformis (Algae) Extract, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Gellidiela Acerosa (Algae) Extract, Ascophyllum Nodosum Extract, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Aleurites Moluccana (Kukui) Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch, Sorbitol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Dimethicone PEG-8 Meadowfoamate, Hydrated Silica, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Magnesium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Aminomethyl Propanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Citronellol, Limonene, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I first used this when my friend gave me the Bumble and Bumble surf mini set at a pool party a year ago. I have naturally wavy hair and this enhances my hair so nicely and gives it texture without feeling dry or gritty. I flip my head over, spray evenly, slightly scrunch, and let it air dry. BAM! Good hair day in a bottle! I got a full size bottle for my birthday about 7 months ago, and I just ran out last week. Lasts so long!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

It's usually not a good sign when the thing you like most about the product is the packaging. I have to say...I really don't understand why people rave about this spray so much. I used it when I went to Florida this past week and expected great results because of it's good reputation. But sadly...I wasn't impressed. It smells kinda bad, is sticky, and doesn't give you any texture. The only thing I liked about it was the bottle was cute. Thumbs down, y'all. Save your money and go for the Not Your Mother's salt spray at the drugstore for 5 bucks instead of this spray that costs 40 plus dollars and doesn't do crap.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I went into sephora with my hair a but damp and decided to try the surf spray. I cut my waist length hair this past year and i loved how beachy waves looked on short hair so i decided why not. this spray made ny hair extremely dry and ill be having a hard time brushing it. i had no beachy waves at all, my hair just was straight and now stringy! do not recommend for thicker hair or any hair..

on 8/1/2014 7:04:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I got a sample size of this product, and it really is disappointing compared to similar products that are much cheaper.

I found this product to make my hair feel kind of gross and dried it up so badly. The smell is ok. I don't know, you can just do a lot better for the price its nothing spectacular.

This really gives your hair the beachy feel though, which I'm not the biggest fan of, but obviously it wasn't directed for me. :)

on 6/2/2014 3:15:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

Great product, TOO pricey!!
I really wanted to find a product that would give my straight hair beautiful messy waves and that product did the work beautifully,yet pricey.It didn't really work on dry hair, as the became messier and fuller but not wavy and they felt heavy after 1 hour. However, when I used it on damp hair and then tied my hair in 2 buns and let them dry on their own I was amazed! It even lasted for the whole next day! My hair looked wavy,messy but in a good way and fuller without feeling heavy at all! I find it very pricey though, and therefore I would not recommend buying if you don't have money to spend.I will be searching for other similar products that can offer me the same look without having to spend 25 euros and therfore I am not sure whether i would repurchase or not. I have already tried L'oreal paris studio line Matt& Messy spray, didn't work AT ALL for me, found it horrible, and I have also tried 3 homemade sea salt spray recipes but none of them gave me the look I was looking for..

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I use this product everyday and this really gives me wonderful waves! My hair is very thick, frizzy and a bit wavy anyways, but this perfects my waves and hm gives my hair so much more texture and volume! It's wonderful! It doesn't add to my frizz at all and just is really great and whilst the price is its only con, I am willing to shell it out as the product does last a while and is very good.

on 3/31/2014 11:26:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Short and sweet...it's awesome.

I'd recommend to those with wavy/curly hair plus any tendency towards frizziness to use this with a mousse if you blow dry it like it says to (best results, it doesn't really work otherwise), and maybe a flyaway or anti-frizz cream if it's a particularly humid day.

Final word: all those out there with a pixie cut like mine, this is a godsend, as it gives that rather effortless wave for everyday wear that just...it looks editorial mag gorgeous if you do it right.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Love this product! I have quite thick, short, straight hair and this works a treat! After the shower, liberously spray ever where on your hair, then blow dry with a difuser. It gives me wavy beach hair that looks awesome and messy, but effortless. However, it is 20 a bottle and doesn't last long... Also, if you have long straight hair, don't buy! My sister used it and it did nothing for her fine hair! Don't waste your money if you have long straight hair!

I like this product. I was drawn to it because I love beachy hair & I kept seeing it all over magazines. Once I saw a huge window ad for it at Blue Mercury, I had to buy it. I love the appearance of this product & the smell. I also love how it doesn't make your hair stiff or "crunchy", your hair is still manageable. I have naturally straight hair & for me, this product works better when my hair is damp & I put it in a bun (after spraying some in). It made my hair pretty wavy, without the stiffness I got using Aussie's Scrunch Spray. Yes, this product is a little on the pricey side (I paid $24.00) but what Bumble & Bumble product isn't? Overall, I would recommend this product. :)

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

My Cousin actually gave this to me! But the first time i used this my head was itching, and after i read a review on makeupalley i knew it was from that. Also it kind of dries out my hair :( Well i have naturally curly hair but this spray just gives it a touch of gorgeous ! I would not buy it myself since it's so expensive! :)

Popular Styling Products