The Body Shop Tea Tree Facial Scrub

The Body Shop Tea Tree Facial Scrub

3.3

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Aqua (Solvent/Diluent), Glycerin (Humectant), Steareth-21 (Emulsifier), PPG-15 Stearyl Ether (Emollient/Skin Conditioner), Propanediol (Viscosity Modifier), Silica (Absorbent), Stearic Acid (Emulsifier), Polysorbate 60 (Surfactant), Palmitic Acid (Surfactant), Caprylyl Glycol (Skin Conditioning Agent), Prunus Armeniaca Seed Powder (Abrasive), Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil (Natural Additive), Panthenol (Skin/Hair Conditioning Agent), Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer (Stabiliser/Viscosity Modifier), Calophyllum Inophyllum Seed Oil (Skin Conditioning Agent), Xanthan Gum (Viscosity Modifier), Sodium Hydroxide (pH Adjuster), Myristic Acid (Emulsifier), Salix Alba Bark Extract (Natural Additive), Lauric Acid (Surfactant - Cleansing Agent), Limonene (Natural Additive), Leptospermum Petersonii Oil (Natural Additive), Tocopherol (Antioxidant), Caramel (Colour), CI 19140 (Colour), CI 42090 (Colour).

on 9/4/2017 10:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

The tea tree leaves me face really refresh and the scrub bits size are not too harsh. It doesn't leave my skin too dry after using either.

on 3/1/2017 9:38:00 PM

The whole tea tree line is great. I started using it about a week ago and my skin has cleared pretty well, not fully, but it has not been that long so I need to give my skin time to clear. I love the smell of the product and it feels cool and refreshing when it applied. After i remove my makeup I use the tea tree scrub or wash, then go in with the toner, after I use a moisturizer (not from the tea tree line cause it does not moisturize enough for me) then I use the tea tree daily perfecting serum and for my bad spots and pimples I use the gel treatment. I love this line though and do not plan on changing anytime soon.

on 9/7/2015 1:20:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

This scrub is very gentle on the skin and I personally find the tea tree oil scent is just refreshing. It cleans off dirt and makeup very well, would totally recommend anyone whose willing to try a new scrub that's gentle on the skin. It's quite similar to the tea tree oil cleanser but with exfoliating beads.

on 3/18/2015 11:41:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

This product is good for removing dead skin and I believe it does help to treat my acne. While it doesn't stop it from occurring, it helps it heal more quickly. It also doesn't make me break out any more than usual, so for this reason I would recommend it. I haven't seen any reduction in blackheads and if you drop it the lid will crack (has happened to me with two different bottles).

on 6/27/2015 10:18:00 PM

This is very refreshing and does scrub off a fair amount without irritation. I feel like its really getting into my pores. I am finding the tea tree line to be a bit drying so I have switched to seaweed but I still use this when I need a good scrub.

on 5/7/2016 10:54:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This is my first face scrub but it's not the first one I've ever used, and I like it a lot but for a couple of things.

Pros: It has a nice (mint) scent and texture, and it does cleanse good your skin. My skin feel smooth and renewed. I don't need a lot for extending it, and the product itself lasts a lot.

Cons: It takes a lot of water to rinse off due to it's foaming formula. It's the most stubborn product of al I have and I have to be like 5 minutes to wash it off. Another thing that I don't really like is that it leaves my skin tight. Maybe it can be great for oily/acne-prone skin, but for dry skin and normal (like me) could be a bit tight drying. A scrub should never leave a sense of tightness on the skin, because that means that your skin is drying off.

I love this product and the way it makes me face feel after! I also love that it doesn't dry my skin out or make it feel icky like a lot of facial scrubs do.

on 1/12/2014 5:20:00 PM

I love love love this product!! I was having a real bad break out this summer and I started using this srub 3 times a week and I saw a change in my skin immediately. It leaves your skin smooth and soft without stripping or drying it. Can't say anything bad about it! Well done bodyshop!

I really don't think that it makes lot of differences, but after using this scrub my skin feels soft ant clean for a while. But on the other hand, the smell is a bit annoying.

on 12/16/2014 4:26:00 AM

Love this scrub! Doesn't dry the parts of my skin prone to dryness, yet i know it's effective because overuse drys my skin completely. Using this once a week keeps my skin smooth and fresh and helps keep acne to a minimum.