Uploaded by chanel277

package quality

price range

Reviews

Sep/04/2017

The tea tree leaves me face really refresh and the scrub bits size are not too harsh. It doesn't leave my skin too dry after using either.

About reviewer (23 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

frommtbews

Mar/01/2017

The whole tea tree line is great. I started using it about a week ago and my skin has cleared pretty well, not fully, but it has not been that long so I need to give my skin time to clear. I love the smell of the product and it feels cool and refreshing when it applied. After i remove my makeup I use the tea tree scrub or wash, then go in with the toner, after I use a moisturizer (not from the …Read more

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

EyesHazel

3.0
fromaeray

May/07/2016

This is my first face scrub but it's not the first one I've ever used, and I like it a lot but for a couple of things.

Pros: It has a nice (mint) scent and texture, and it does cleanse good your skin. My skin feel smooth and renewed. I don't need a lot for extending it, and the product itself lasts a lot.

Cons: It takes a lot of water to rinse off due to …

About reviewer (27 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

Sep/07/2015

This scrub is very gentle on the skin and I personally find the tea tree oil scent is just refreshing. It cleans off dirt and makeup very well, would totally recommend anyone whose willing to try a new scrub that's gentle on the skin. It's quite similar to the tea tree oil cleanser but with exfoliating beads.

About reviewer (33 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Other

Jun/27/2015

This is very refreshing and does scrub off a fair amount without irritation. I feel like its really getting into my pores. I am finding the tea tree line to be a bit drying so I have switched to seaweed but I still use this when I need a good scrub.

About reviewer (120 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

3.0

Mar/18/2015

This product is good for removing dead skin and I believe it does help to treat my acne. While it doesn't stop it from occurring, it helps it heal more quickly. It also doesn't make me break out any more than usual, so for this reason I would recommend it. I haven't seen any reduction in blackheads and if you drop it the lid will crack (has happened to me with two different …Read more

About reviewer (16 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Relaxed, Medium

Dec/16/2014

Love this scrub! Doesn't dry the parts of my skin prone to dryness, yet i know it's effective because overuse drys my skin completely. Using this once a week keeps my skin smooth and fresh and helps keep acne to a minimum.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesGreen

2.0

Dec/07/2014

I really don't think that it makes lot of differences, but after using this scrub my skin feels soft ant clean for a while. But on the other hand, the smell is a bit annoying.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

Jan/22/2014

I love this product and the way it makes me face feel after! I also love that it doesn't dry my skin out or make it feel icky like a lot of facial scrubs do.

About reviewer (20 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Straight, Coarse

EyesGray

fromgemmaj

Jan/12/2014

I love love love this product!! I was having a real bad break out this summer and I started using this srub 3 times a week and I saw a change in my skin immediately. It leaves your skin smooth and soft without stripping or drying it. Can't say anything bad about it! Well done bodyshop!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium