Creative Scentualization Perfect Tuberose

Filtered by age: 25-29

3.0

For tuberose, I'd rather go for Fracas or smell my Diptyque candles but after getting over the disappointment that this didn't really smell tuberose, I found that it is a lovely (although a bit sweet) fragrance. It is described as having tuberose in the middle note, but to me the predominant notes are vanilla and (I think) sandalwood.
This may sound like a weird description, but the first ten minutes it smells a bit like root beer tastes sweet and quite spicy (think cinnamon, plastic and brown sugar). All in all - a nice and different fragrance. I'll definitely use up my bottle, but for a classic tuberose experience I'll continue to use Fracas.

If you've smelled Fracas and Versace Blonde and concluded that tuberose-based scents give you a headache, you might want to try CS Perfect Tuberose. It captures the essence of tuberose, which is a white flower similar to gardenia but richer and sweeter, but then renders it a tad too sweet for my taste by adding gardenia, bergamot, vanilla, and musk. You can calm it down by layering it with Perfect Chypre or something similar, but there are better tuberose fragrances out there.

Popular Fragrances