4.3

package quality

price range

Reviews

16 years ago

I have been using this product for years & it is OUTSTANDING!!! I have very, very oily skin & this product has never irritated my skin or looked blotchy. I use SB20 & the colour is a perfect match to my skin. I use it wet & it dries flawlessly.

About reviewer (36 reviews)

SkinOily

HairBrown

16 years ago

I bought it on EBay for a bit less than $18, but I would be more than happy to pay the full price when this pot runs out and none is available else where. This is such a great product that I can use it for every season, even in the hot summer here in the desert area. The powder is super fine and blends perfectly into my skin few minutes after application. The high-quality sponge assures smooth and precise application without turning my face into a cakey mask. The SB1 shade is a perfect match for my fair Asian skin, very natural and adds some soft blush to my cheeks,too. I'll definitely buy it again and again as long as it's not discontinued.

About reviewer (14 reviews)

HairBrunette

EyesBlack

16 years ago

Love this powder! One of my favorite Shisiedo products! I'm using SB1- being a lighter skin Asian. Sometimes I hate slathering on the regular sunblock that makes my face so shiny. Instead, I just slide on the powder from the compact. I especially love the compact- how it separated the sponge from the powder. Definitely will repurchase and repurchase!

About reviewer (40 reviews)

SkinDry

16 years ago

I'm the kind of person who need to use sun block everyday. This is a foundation + sunblock product. On the day I want to makeup, I only need to use this, in stead of one layer of sunblock + another layer of foundation. It save time. Since I'm not using makeup everyday, one box last for more than a year. Drawback - The colour is too orange, none of the shade really match my skin colour.

About reviewer (27 reviews)

SkinVery Oily

EyesBlack

17 years ago

V cute compact...bright blue with orange highlights...though it really depends. I guess in a nice club it could look tacky - in any case, the PRODUCT itself is super. I did not have much luck with it wet but as a dry foundationlike powder it was amazing. It could cover really well when doubled with a good concealer and it does not melt off even in hot weather! The SPF is unrivaled and it will def keep your skin ages younger with all that protection. Easy to touch up, ok shades ^ probably best suited for asians though I cannot say for sure. The price is a little more than I'd wanna pay for something like this but anyway...still searching for a nice reasonable/effective foundation/powder that doesn't melt in the summer...this comes close but again, the price is not so desirable.

About reviewer (111 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

17 years ago

I wear the SB1 shade, have been wearing it for 4 years now. It is a perfect color match for me, and the only product with any coverage which doesn't "cake up" on my skin in the Humid Gulf Coast Summers. The SPF 32 sweetens the deal for me, I use it over a light moisturizer every day. The packaging is good, I am very happy to be able to get refills locally now. I keep one compact on my dressing table, another in my purse. I'll keep wearing it as long as they keep making it.

About reviewer (18 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairRed, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

3.0

17 years ago

Great idea, great product, no colors to choose from. I am very fair skinned so I had my reservations when I saw the colors at the counter. However, the SA said that SB2 would be perfect and tried it on me. It looked OK in the store, but too orange in regular lighting. These colors make good bronzers, but that's it. I am returning it and will definitely try again IF they come out with better colors.

About reviewer (132 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesBlue

17 years ago

This is my favorite "face powder" in the Shiseido line. It gives me good SPF coverage and smooth tone finish - keeps my face covered in the sun. I would recommend it very highly. I use it in the color SB5 for lighter toned Asian skin.

About reviewer (99 reviews)

HairBrown

17 years ago

I've been using this product for at least 7 years. I love that it has SPF protection. Gives me flawless coverage yet doesn't look too heavy. I use SB6 on my asian skin (looks really dark in package but isn't once it's on). I highly recommend the product and won't use anything else (have used other shiseido powder foundation and found them to look too powdery/heavy).

About reviewer (25 reviews)

17 years ago

i use this wet. it evens out my complexion and dries to a smooth, matte finish. and the packaging is cute.

About reviewer (27 reviews)

Age19-24