Dior Duo Couture - 625 Dior Light

No Image

3.8

on 3/4/2005 11:05:00 AM

Love Dior eyeshadows but unfortunately these two shades were 'nothing' on my LLL (NC20, LSF2) skintone. I might as well applied loose powder to my lids for the same effect. Borrrrrrrrrinnnnnnnng!

on 4/14/2004 2:32:00 PM

I like these because they are not funky and shimmery at all. Neutral shades makes my eyes glow. Shades looks like matte cream and soft khaki. I am PPP with blue-green wildly multi- colored eyes and these dont show on my lids very much but it still makes my eyes glow! This is great for polished daytime look. It is beautiful and matte. Nothing funky opposit to what Paula Begoun says.
EDIT: As lovely as this is I had to swap these away due to allergic reaction.

on 12/19/2003 2:20:00 PM

I love this duo! As nakobear wrote, the duo cosists of a vanilla and light taupe shade. I wasn't initially attracted to the colours as they looked slightly boring, but I figured that I need natural colours as well, so I bought it.

First of all, the quality of these shadows is absolutely wonderful. This came as no surprise to me, since in my opinion, Dior eyeshadows are better than all other brands I've tried (and I've tried MAC, Stila, Chanel, YSL, and lots of other high-regarded brands).

The colours in this duo is perfect for the polished look. They aren't matte but not really shimmery either...somewhere in between. I'm a cool-toned PPP and I generally wear the light colour on the lid and the darker in the crease and it's such an effortless, yet beautiful look. Highly recommended! continued >>

on 2/1/2003 3:25:00 AM

I received this as a part of the Holiday 2002 set and it is wonderful. The two shades that are included are a nude vanilla shade and a light taupe brown shade. Very natural looking and highly pigmented. I'm definitely impressed with Dior e/s.