Kerastase Nutritive Irisome Bain Satin 2

Kerastase Nutritive Irisome Bain Satin 2
Kerastase Nutritive Bain Satin 2Kerastase Nutritive Bain Satin 2

3.8

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Dimethicone, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Cyclodextrin, Glycerin, PPG5-Ceteth-20, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Methylparaben, Cocamide Mipa, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Salicylic Acid, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Carbomer, Ethylparaben, Hydroxypropyltrimonium, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Linalool, Limonene, Glyceryl Linoleate, Glyceryl Oleate, Safflower Glucoside, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Methyl Cocoate, Sodium Cocoate, Glyceryl Linolenate, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Parfum/Fragrance.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is the most consistently moisturizing shampoo I've come across. It's creamy, and gets the hair clean without stripping it. It leaves my hair ready for conditioner, even though I think it's the one shampoo I could get away with just leave-in conditioner. Makes my bleached,!blonde hair feel nicer and shinier. Works great with other Kerastase products and masques. The scent is strong, having the typical Nutritive fragrance. If you are sensitive to scents, I wouldn't recommend. Otherwise, I think it is a great option for many types of hair. A++

on 8/13/2016 8:23:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

My hair is thick, sensitized, dry and dandruff prone. I bought because I read good reviews about this product, but it turned out a disaster, my hair has become more rough, flaky and itchy! I would not recommend this product..!!!!

on 7/3/2015 5:56:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This shampoo works well to clean the hair and moisturize it - it is good for dry, processed, colored hair. However, I don't like the way it smells. It has an old-fashioned perfume scent that I can't stand, and it's too expensive.

There are other gentle, moisturizing shampoos on the market that cost less and don't stink.

on 6/14/2015 10:46:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm gonna review the line as a whole as well because it's really a system. I used the dry, sensitized hair line (line two) and it's resally meant to be a smoothing line for dryer hair. Great because that's what I'm looking for. The shampoo isn't very lathery but does a good job if cleaning my scalp and making my hair feel smooth. Since my hair is so course I use the Masquintense for Thick hair every three days and when it drys it feels very healthy and smooth. The issue is that I'm looking for a miracle product and at 40-50 bucks a pop the smoothness on ,y hair last maybe a day. I need it to loo sexy until the next washing and I see frizzies pretty fast. I like the line and can tell it's quality so I just may tweak my products.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have been using this shampoo for a few months and have really been enjoying it. My hair is brunette and not currently coloured - it is long, v fine and quite dry. I find this cleans it really well but leaves it so bouncy and shiny after. It stands apart from 'drugstore' shampoos and if I know I have an event I will always reach for it because it does deliver results. On a side note I really dislike the smell - it's citrusy but not in a nice way - smells a bit like bathroom cleaner but not bad enough to stop my repurchasing. I got this on sale online along with the Kerastase Cristal Shampoo on a good deal. I'm not sure I love it so much I would pay full price but will buy again when on offer.

on 1/6/2015 9:27:00 AM

This is a good and mild shampoo for slightly dry hair, but it strips color a bit more than other shampoos and with continued use leaves a bit of a residue on your scalp. It's surely not a miracle product, and does nothing to improve very dry or damaged hair. This is not a surprise if we look at the very basic and simple ingredient list. The smell is not very strong, kind of powdery-floral, but there is nothing that justifies the ridiculous price.

on 12/23/2014 4:17:00 PM

Kerastase is by far the best shampoo, makes wonders for my dry hair which is coloured monthly and is the second step in the ritual of having a long healthy hair, after the color protection shampoo. The final result worths the money

on 11/30/2014 11:24:00 AM

I only fell in love with kera after using this one.I had so so experience with oleo relax and curl lines, they did nothing too much for my hair. I usually stick to body shop line for non sls and no silicon promise, however, TBS one does dry hair out, so I'd alternate with satin Bain.
Anyway, it is a very moisterizing for my thick and permed hair, it would de tangle hair quite obviously if my perm is not done properly. However it would still be too rich for oily scalp, so it is also nice to get the scalp treatment one together.
I'd recommend this product to anyone with dry or easily tangled hair. however, the price is not so worthy because a simple olive oil hair musk routine would do a even better job.

on 9/10/2014 7:56:00 AM

Me gusta bastante este champ. Es un de mis favoritos

Has an old lady smell perfume to it , don't mind but kind of odd for such a high end product. Really no different to most standard line of shampoo, couldn't justify the price and hair didn't look or feel amazing!

Popular Shampoos