4.1

$35.00 on Lookfantastic
Shop Now

Reviews

2 months ago

This lip balm is incredible. I was battling dry/cracked lips and tried so many products. Nothing worked until I tried this. Amazing!

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

1.0

3 months ago

Not impressed. The texture is very odd. It felt like I was rubbing a dry paste on my lips. Unlike the other reviewers, it took a while for it to melt on my lips which was pretty annoying. I found that the moisturizing effect did not last at all. Did nothing to help my chapped lips. I prefer Eucerin Intensive lip Balm, Vaseline lip therapy(in the small tin), or Laneige mask (not my favorite but it does moisturize better than this). Definetely NOT worth the 23$cad!

About reviewer (83 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Curly, Coarse

10 months ago

I have severely chapped, sensitive lips. I often apply lip balms every ten minutes with no improvement, am easily irritated by menthol, peppermint and other ingredients and have woken up with split lips on more occasions than I can count. This is hands down the best lip balm I have used. The only others that compare are Burt's Bees honey lip balm, and Aesop's 30 spf lip balm, which goes far too quickly. Because of it's dense, whipped and creamy texture, this lip balm actually stays on the lips for hours (a first!), with a slightly matte, plush finish, delicate natural honey scent and repairing effect. Many other reviewers say they only apply this to their lips at night because of it's thickness, but if your lips are anything like mine this will be your go-to on a daily basis. Now I have to repurchase this and when I do I'll be buying one for both my handbag and the car. I lost my last one out of a pocket and I've been kicking myself for it since, as my lips have reverted back to their terrible state. The packaging it actually lovely, a very sturdy jar with enough product for up to 6 months depending on your usage, so the price is great in my opinion for what the product does, the quality and the quantity.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

a year ago

The best lip balm I have ever used. I can't be without it. It leaves my lips velvety soft and hydrated. Most lips balms work for a few hours and then your lips need more and more. This is different, it really hydrates your lips. It has a soft matt finish which I like very much. I used it summer and winter, it's a hand s down favourite.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair

HairBrunette

a year ago

This is one of the best lip balms I've used and I did try quite a few. The only minus I can think of is the packaging, as it comes in a jar but I mostly use it in the evening, after I am done with my PM routine, hands clean and all :) It's a lovely product, it has a nice smell, it feels great on the lips and it does the job, as it is sooo hydrating.

About reviewer (32 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesBrown

a year ago

The best lipbalm I ever used. Very tick, I use at night before bed. With this my lips never got hurt again, even in winter.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

EyesHazel

a year ago

I can see why this lip balm has become such a cult fave. Not long after getting my first pot, I was buying a second to keep on my desk at work. The texture is pretty unusual for a balm and feels thick without being sticky. It feels a bit like a paste when you initially apply, but it sort of melts on the warmth of your lips. The balm is quite tenacious - it actually feels almost more like a lip mask than a balm. If you put on a good layer just before bed, you can still feel it a little in the morning. I love this quality in a bedside table lip balm because it really works overnight, and during the day I don't have to reapply as frequently. The best way I could describe the feeling is it's like it's hugging your lips. I've heard it said that people find this balm plumps their lips, and I'd have to agree. This is what convinces me above all that it's working hard, if my lips are so moisturized by regular use that they plump up. The packaging is quite nice, too. I like the pleasantly heavy (for a lip balm) glass container and brown top. It makes it convenient for the nightstand and desk, and when I toss it in my bag, it's easy to feel around for. Nuxe, you would simply knock it out of the park if you made a lightly tinted pink or red version of this.

About reviewer (194 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

3.0

a year ago

This lip balm is very unique. It isnt glossy or have any shine but so moisturizing its insane. Ive never come across a lip conditioner like this. I put this on after i cleanse my face, basically my moisturizing step followed by face cream. It preps my lips for whatever lip products i am about to use and its the perfect base. It has a light smell, nothing offensive. i noticed my streakier lip products go on very smooth and non patchy when i use this. I got this on a website where they had 15% off so it was around 11 dollars usd. For such a big pot, i think its so worth it! also ive heard the stick form isnt the same so get the pot. Edit- been putting this on and using a qtip to rub it off to exfoliate my lips. It is a drier formula so if your lips are already chapped itd be a bit dry. I wouldnt repurchase. I much prefer Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask!

About reviewer (425 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

EyesBrown

2.0

a year ago

This is one product thats got me keep coming back. However, having gone through about 4 of these, every single time the lid has broken because I had dropped it. I thought great, my bad. I recently purchased a new one (with the new packaging) and was excited cause it looked like plastic. The next day, I dropped it in my washroom (from the bottom cabinet less than 10cm to the floor) and it had broke. Seeing how it's a $20 lip balm I want to salvage as much as I can but it's just ridiculous since it dries out and just gets dirty. I won't be repurchasing anymore. Please, just make the lid plastic or something more durable.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

a year ago

Another classic product it took me years to get around to trying! This lip balm is lovely. It smells like honey and sweet oranges and is super thick and moisturizing. There is a slight graininess due to the beeswax, but this disappears as the balm melts with your body heat. Because of the jar packaging, I kept it on my nightstand to use with clean hands right before bed. I know some people like this under lipstick because it's not too shiny/slippery, and I get that, but I like it best as a nighttime barrier anyway. Used that way, the jar lasted me quite a while. I got mine in Europe, where it's easier to find as well as cheaper, and will repurchase on my next trip.

About reviewer (448 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral