Stila Convertible Color Gerbera

Stila Convertible Color Gerbera

4.5

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This has a disgusting waxy/oily texture. The colour is okay for my skin, but it stays tacky all day. It made me itchy, and I wound up scratching product off my face with my fingernails.

On the lips, it has a weird waxy but dry texture. It made me look like a corpse when used as a lip colour. Never, ever again! One of the worst wastes of money in my collection.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I absolutely LOVE this blush. I have tan/olive skin all year round and the beautiful peach colour is the PERFECT blush. I also love how it looks like skin and never cakes. I used to use the MAC peaches powder blush but having used this that blush now looks cake/un-natural and requires too many layers to get a good flush. I use the real techniques stippling brush with the stila creme blush and it blends out beautifully!

The price is exy but it lasts. I would replace once a year. The packaging is cute and easy for travel but it broke the other day so it could be a little better. Will still buy though as the product is AMAZING

To Read all 180 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

HG blush for me. For reference, I have naturally tan olive-yellow Asian skin, that can get quite dark if I'm out in the sun for 10 minutes. Most sales associates recommend mauve-y or plum colors when I'm asking for recs; but I tried this on and loved it! Surprisingly, it looks like my skin's natural flush once I blend it out. It blends out easily too. I usually use my fingers to apply this, but I've also liked how it looks stippled on too. I think what I enjoy most is how natural it looks if I just apply one layer. If I apply a bit more, I get that wind-blown or just came in from a run, but still fresh faced look. I know that YMMV, but this one lasts pretty much all day on me. On the cheeks, it's got a nice creamy consistency, and it doesn't end up looking oily later either. I prefer cream brushes over powder because my skin is a little on the dry side. Plus, powders tend to end up looking oily and like "makeup". Creams (this one in particular) help make it look like a natural "blush" or "flush". If I wear it on my lips, I have to make sure they're well-moisturized. It doesn't blend as easily on the lips as regular lipstick, but it IS fairly to use that way. I mostly wear it as a blush though. Gerbera is the one blush I can wear all year round. I hope they never get rid of it.

I LOVE THIS CONVERTIBLE COMPACT. it was my first time to have a stila product. i never knew before that they exist. when a friend sell this to me for a super cheaper price did not hesitate to buy it since the color was cute also the design is cool. never expect to be inlove to this line. and surely buy another when i ran out. the consistency was good! great to use as blush especially on summer and sometimes a lipstick. totally inlove!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

This is the most beautiful cream blush that I have and one which I wear constantly regardless of what season. Its a beautiful coral/peach, the colour is amazing. The formula of this product is insane. Its this creamy, but also has this sticky element (and not a bad sticky), it has an amazing sheen when applied and sheers out with a great staying power. I find the problem with a lot of cream blushes is that they aren't pigmented and sheer out to nothing on the skin; this isn't the case for the convertible colour. It is bright and when sheered out it looks like a beautiful luminous and glowy peach flush. Honestly, such a great product. Now, it doesn't last an extreme amount of time 3-4 hours. But thats what you usually get with a cream blush, that isn't a stain (and they come with a whole host of issues). I suppose if you powder it then it could last longer, but in my opinion that would defeat the purpose of having a cream blush....

In Australia it isn't too expensive sitting at $34. The packaging: its good, could be better, but nothing I can complain much about. It is plastic container, which is good because you can just chuck it in a bag and you don't have to worry about glass and breakage. I have had this for about 18 months and can see the bottom, but I still think its got a bit left in it. All round beauty!!!! And also so many colours in the range

on 11/18/2014 10:19:00 AM

I've had this for ages, and just found again in my make-up drawer. I've been wearing it everyday since, and I LOVE IT. I dab it on slightly higher and out from the center apple, and it looks too light and orange; I rub it out, and it just looks beautiful and natural. Hard to overdo. Really fast, it doesn't take much thought. Color really suits me. I'm happy with this blush. Lately most blushes I've tried seem too blue for me. This is the antidote to the normal darker, redder, powdery blush that I'm so over. I wear a swipe of Lorac Hollywood bronzer in a c shape from above my brow to under my cheekbone - it goes below this blush, which I wear higher on my cheek.

on 4/3/2014 7:50:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Found my HG blush!

It's been tough trying to find an everyday blush, and when I came across this beautiful colour at Shoppers (I'm in Canada - $27) I thought I would give it try, and I've so glad I did!

I find it's easiest for my to apply with my fingertips, dotting it over my cheekbone and blending it out. I've tried brushes, but I found it transfers too much to the brush.

The packaging isn't my favourite, but it's definitely worth the product inside.

on 1/31/2014 9:12:00 AM

Really pleased with this blush! I lOVE the packaging! I also own a lovley cream blush from MUFE, but the packaging is awful. Dipenses way to much product and leaves a crusty residue of product on pump=WASTE! Anywho, great color payoff for my skin tone, blends easliy, I use a small stippling brush (real techniques), last at least 6 hours on my skin. LOVE the wide range of colors.

on 1/21/2014 8:19:00 AM

I own the Stila Color Me Pretty Palette which includes Gerbera and I think it may be my favourite shade. It looks rather pale and pastel-y in the pan but man, this is pigmented and punchy! The Convertible Colors are a little on the sticky side and I find Gerbera in particular is quite wet and tacky, but I don't mind too much because they have great colour payoff and staying power. I particularly love this shade for spring and summer.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this gorgeous cream blush from Mecca Cosmetica for $40AUD. The colour is a peachy pink, which leaves my cheeks prettily flushed as if I've just returned from a brisk walk. I find it easy to blend, with a dewy finish.

The packaging isn't the most elegant, nor the most hygienic, but the high quality of this product more than compensates for this.

My go-to blush for spring summer!

Popular Blush Products