Stila Convertible Color Lillium

Stila Convertible Color Lillium

4.4

ingredients: ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, lanolin oil, beeswax\cera alba\cire d’abeille, microcrystalline wax\cera microcristallina\cire microcristalline, octyldodecanol, phenyl trimethicone, ozokerite, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hydrogenated palm kernel glycerides, ethylhexyl palmitate, isononyl isononanoate, c12-15 alkyl benzoate, tocopheryl acetate, hydrogenated palm glycerides, bht, [ /- mica, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163), blue 1 lake (ci 42090), carmine (ci 75470), manganese violet (ci 77742), red 7 lake (ci 15850), red 22 lake (ci 45380), red 28 lake (ci 45410), red 30 lake (ci 73360), red 33 lake (ci 17200), red 34 lake (ci 15880), ultramarines (ci 77007), yellow 5 lake (ci 19140), yellow 6 lake (ci 15985)]

on 4/30/2016 5:54:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Sometimes you need to wear a high-priced makeup product to get the most natural, effortless, no-makeup look, and this product is one of them. I use this product mostly for cheek color. It gives a long lasting natural flush, great for everyday use. It's super easy to put on, very blendable, great for a lazy person like me who loves makeup but doesn't want to spend more than 10 minutes in the morning for makeup. The packaging is also great for traveling. Looks like it will last long as I only need small amount to get maximum result. Great product!

on 3/5/2016 10:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Oh goodness. This is HG for me. I'm always looking for the perfect pink/nude lip and I have finally found it. The plus side is that I can also use this for a cream blush (my favorite formula for blush!). This blends into my cheeks and whatever is left on my finger, I pat into my lips. I love love this color. I got it half price last year for an Ulta Beauty Steal -- and I'll probably only buy this if I can get it on sale -- but it will always be in my stash.

To Read all 292 Reviews, Login or Join

on 10/2/2015 6:44:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

For reference: Light to medium skin, combination, sensitive, approximately NW25/NC25, broken capillaries cheek area.

I really like the color of this.blush. Soft peachy pink. Not a strong orange or pink tone, just right. I wear this year round but especially like it in autumn and winter. It gives my skin a nice healthy glow during the colder months. I apply this with a Sephora professional angled blush brush. It lasts all day on me ( my cheeks are normal to dry).

I would repurchase.

on 9/28/2015 9:34:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I think I bought my first Lillium Convertible Color around 1999 and repurchased it at least twice after that. They last a long time, and I loved the simplicity of them when traveling light. Camellia (peachy nude) was my other favorite. Lillium imparts a lovely natural pink glow to cheeks, and as with all Convertible Colors, it can double as a soft lip shade. The small container has a mirrored lid and usually I would dab it on with clean fingertips, but sometimes I'd use a wedge sponge or lip brush. It's fragrance free and I never broke out from it despite how creamy it is. As a lip color, it lasts as well or better than most of my tube lipsticks. Camellia shows up better on the lips than Lillium, so Lillium is really better for me as a blush. In fact the only thing I didn't like was that occasionally a stray makeup brush hair or fiber would land on the surface of this cream blush, reminding me that it wasn't the most hygienic choice of packaging. In summary, Convertible Colors come in a small range of beautiful, wearable shades and provide a dewy alternative to powder blush. I wish the Stila brand were cruelty free, but unfortunately it's not.

$25 per compact. Alternatives to this brand are Beach Sticks from the Tilbury line, but they are $45 USD. Chantecaille's cream blush refills are $26, and the compact is $12 for a total of $38.

on 3/20/2015 3:24:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I have fair neutral/yellow undertone and a dry skin. Cream, gel and liquid blushes are personal favorites of mine. I tried several formulas over the years (covergirl ageless, bobbi brown pot rouge, benefit posie tint, MUFE old HD blushes and tarte cheek stains) and this is by far my favorite formula!

If you are a fan of this new trend of cream to powder blushes, you will not like it. This is not like the new HD blushes from mufe, the YSL baby doll or the channel cream blushes which have a very "silicony" texture. This is a traditional oil and wax based cream blush. The texture is a bit similar to the bobbi brown pot rouge, but this is a bit more oily and dewy which makes it great for dry skin. It's also easier to blend than the pot rouge. (The pot rouge would be a good option for normal to slightly oily skin).

The color lillium is a real beauty. I usually gravitate more towards the just out from the cold look and cool pink and rose shades. On the pan this look like a neutral muted beige pink. The undertone of your skin will make the color look different. On me it looks like a soft peachy pink and it's great to warm up my pale skin. It pairs really well with a touch of bronze.

Overall if you have a fair to light to medium skin tone and dry to normal skin I highly recommend this as a blush (don't bother for the lips).

I love this color. Not too light, not too dark. And a little goes a long way

on 7/29/2014 3:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

this adds the perfect natural flush to my light skin. i wear the UDNS in 3.5 for reference. this product is so easy to use. i use it when i dont feel like contouring my face and just use it on the apples of my cheeks and its flawless. i actually tested it on my face whiel in sephora and instantly felt prettier and threw it in my basket cause i had to have it. it seems to last well enough on me, maybe some slight fading throughout the day but nothing horrible. i apply this product with my index finger in a stippling, pouncing motion on top of my foundation and then set everything with translucent powder. i was nervous at first because i wasnt really sure how to apply cream blush but its unbelievably easy. the packaging of this is so freaking cute however sometimes i feel like im going to break a nail trying to pry it open. in terms of using this on my lips, its just ok. i like the color on my lips but the lasting power isnt there and it starts to sink into lines very quickly. maybe with a lip primer it would be more satisfactory, because the color is quite gorgeous and the texture is very light and airy. overall i adore this prodcut and understand why these blushes get so much praise. if i run out, i will definitely repurchase

on 7/20/2014 11:44:00 AM

By far my favorite cream blusher out there. The formula is perfect, it doesn't set right away so you have plenty of time to blend it till you are happy with it. Stays put even on oily skin in hot weather. This shade would be flattering on most skin tones out there, it's just lovely.

How did I miss this so far?? Love love love this stuff on my cheeks and this is the only thing I've been wearing most of the days since I got it..

best cream blush ever. Great staying power. BEAUTIFUL ON FAIR SKIN.

Popular Blush Products