no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

6 years ago

This is a really crappy moisturizer. Shiseido makes decent sunscreens but the moisturizers are hit or miss. If the moisturizer includes sunscreen than it will probably suck, that's what I've seen so far trying the Ibuki line too. The ones without sunscreen are fine. This has a whtie sheen to it, was irritation and hevaily fragranced. I'm happy to see the skincare line being retired because it wasn't very good. The Ibuki line that is replaced the Skincare is MUCH better.

About reviewer (55 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Other, Other

EyesGray

from

11 years ago

It's a good thing that I got this product for cheap because it SUCKED. I have pretty dry skin and all it did for me was make my skin look greasy for the whole day! Though it has an SPF, which might be the only good thing about it, I'd rather use some cheap baby lotion.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

11 years ago

It is very hard to say for which type of skin it is made. Very strange substance, nothing moisturizing in it, it is as sticky as melted ice-cream, leaves horrible film on a skin, which does not allow any air trough, so all my face starts sweating uncontrollably. I feel like I have to be paid for such terrible experience

About reviewer (52 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Fair

HairBrown

11 years ago

Nice scent ( not too over-powering ), beautiful packaging but like a lot of the reviewers, I find that this too sticky for my liking. Despite being the Lightest moisturizer of this range, even a tiny amount makes my skin look like an oil slick. Skin looks shiny & pores are exaggerated. Won't be re-purchasing.

About reviewer (22 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal

HairBrown

11 years ago

Like the rest of the Shiseido The Skincare line, this product smells really comforting. It takes a long time to absorb into my skin and makes my skin look really shiny. The good thing about this product is that you don't need a lot of it ... even so ... with a really small amount, it still looks like you have a really oily face.

About reviewer (30 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

11 years ago

Pros: (1) Beautiful white pump action bottle (2) Lovely white moisturizing fluid (3) Nice fragrance (4) Very moisturizing (one drop goes a long way) Cons: (1) Horrible greasy sensation on my face (2) Takes forever and a day to sink into my skin (3) I look like I've been slaving over a hot stove by lunchtime. (4) Broke me out. Need I say more?

About reviewer (176 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

12 years ago

This is the best moisturizer I have tried. It has a light, but tolerable scent and does not aggrevate my rosecea. I do have to wait several minutes before I apply my makeup. The price is outrageous, and I am hoping I can find enough change in the bottom of my purse to justify another purchase.

About reviewer (27 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair

HairBlond

EyesGreen

3.0
from

13 years ago

Liked it, didn't love it, but it seemed to do what it was supposed to do- lightly moisturize and some spf. Went to the store to get some more, and it's discontinued, one weight of moisturizer in this line now. Oh well, chance to try somebody else's moisturizer.

About reviewer (29 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

13 years ago

Nothing outrageous happened to my skin. It was supposed to be the holy grail for combination asian skin, but I didnt notice much difference. Only that after awhile my cheeks were a bit dry but T zone oil seemed controlled. Texture is very light, bit oily, but smell was fresh. The package was simple cos u can see how much u have left and the pump was very useful too. I wouldnt buy it again as I was disappointed and ended up using extra night cream on my dry cheeks, but having said that my T zone was less prone to break out. Not worth the hype and money though.

About reviewer (36 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBlack

13 years ago

This was a miss for me. I have combo/sensitive skin with no acne but I can react easily. This was very fluid, light, it spreads easily, and it leaves a matte finish. But it doesn't seem to absorb into my skin---it leaves a slight film that just coats my face and neck. It felt uncomfortable having a moisturizer just sit there on top of my skin like that. Not to mention that the fragrance was extremely strong and almost perfume-like. After a week it broke me out in hives. Taking this back to Sephora.

About reviewer (554 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Cool