Avon Pink Suede

No Image

3.2

There's a particular video on YouTube under the channel of ExpoTVBeauty that practically sums up my feelings about Pink Suede: a nasty, stinky, vicious turd in the world of perfume.

(Copy and paste this link into your browser window:

It may be cheap perfume, but I feel that anyone considering purchasing this scent would be wasting money.

on 4/21/2008 3:17:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I *think* that this scent has been discontinued. It's a musky type of fragrance which is a bit heavy. It's not my all time favorite but it's nice and I wear it until I finish up the bottle.

on 8/4/2007 8:24:00 AM

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

I guess this doesn't really count, but this perfume made me sneeze, sneeze, sneeze and itch. I don;t usually have a problem with Avon perfumes, but apparently am allergic to this scent. Had to return it.

This was my favorite perfume. I smelled the sample the day it came out and have been ordering it ever since. It makes me very angry that Avon comes out with products for a couple of years then stops making them. Pink suede has been discontinued like many of their other scents leaving their customers with nothing. I loved the product, but am disappointed with Avon and will never get attached to another avon scent.

I remember I was in love with this perfume. I bought the whole line of it. It smells so sweet and good. The bottle I think is nice but I kinda got tired if this perfume. I mean it smells good and all but when you put it on its like it changes. It doesnt smell like it does when its in the bottle.

on 12/22/2007 6:40:00 PM

Beautiful bottle. Very musky smell, but nice. It gave me headaches and made me dizzy though. Wont repurchase.

THis scent is absolutely disastrous and should be banned in public. Like all fragrances by Avon. I generally like Avon stuff, but I just think Avon should stop making fragrances. It's no good at it at all.

on 3/10/2006 10:51:00 AM

For a product that is so inexpensive, I never thought this would smell nice. I bought it for my little 7 year old. When I got in in, I sprayed some on myself, and went about my day. I love this scent!!!!! It's such a calming and pretty smell. Call me crazy but I just can't get enough of it. I can't belive the price!!!Edit: Avon has discontinued this scent, I was able to pick some more up, so I'm set. I notice this scent doesn't work well with everyone, but on me it's lovley. Sad to see it go.

This is my absolute favorite perfume. It just seems like it's my signature scent. I have asthma, and it doesn't bother my breathing at all. I'm very disappointed to see that Avon has discontinued it.

this smells like incanto by salvatore f.. this smells really nice

Popular Fragrances