Simplyscents Shea Butter Creams[Discontinued]

No Image

4.9

I have been extremely impressed with SS in general. These body butters are out of this world! The texture is thick, yet airy. Smooth yet firm. It absorbs into the skin immediately and moisturizes beautifully. It leaves a bit of shine due to the oils.

The scents I have tried (Lemon Drop Cookie, Coconut Cream Pie, Apricot Cream Puff, Creamy Butterscotch, Dreamsicle, Yuzu and Strawberry Daiquiri) have all been fantastic.

As long as Mary makes products of such quality, I will definitely continue ordering. As a matter of fact, I have another order on the way!

on 2/5/2004 10:53:00 AM

I must agree that Mary's creams are the best for texture (whipped but firm and smooth), scent (true and very strong, I can smell myself all day) and moisturizing yet not greasy. I have tried the following so far and have another order in:

- Passionate Kisses - this smells nothing like the ingredients the site notes are in it, but who cares? The whole is greater than the sum of the parts in this case.I love it. Smells like grape bubbleyum to me.

- Coconut lemongrass - this is true to scent and just dead on. Not a sweet candy coconut. Crisp and zingy. Love it!

- Strawberry Daquiri - true to the name tart, fresh lime with fresh real strawberries and sugar. Not a candied strawberry. LOVE IT

on 2/1/2004 11:30:00 AM

Very fast mailing and I hope now stays open more consistently. I love this formula - like a frosting but better and absorbs instantly - holds scent beautifully and comes in a great white tub. It's so creamy and nice and moisturizing. I love this formula!

on 11/25/2003 2:25:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Strawberrues & Cream Shea Butter is simply devine. Love the smell of sweet strawberries! It also keeps my dry itchy skin smooth and moist!

on 1/14/2004 2:49:00 PM

I just ordered this for the 1st time in Dec. I tryed to place another order last night and my email was rejected stating that the email is no longer accepting mail. Does anyone know how to order? This stuff is fabulous I have it in Angel and my fiance cant keep his hands off me.

on 12/31/2003 1:07:00 PM

Wonderful love it. The texture is amazing, not to mention the smell. I have Angel and Clean, I adore both of them. Can't wait to order more.I can't believe how fast I got this package, I ordered on Saturday and received Wednesday.Will buy this again, may very well be my HG of Body Butters.

on 9/19/2003 10:47:00 PM

In my book, the shea butter creams from Simplyscents are the Cadillac of all lotions. The texture is consistently unbeatable - extremely smooth, no lumps of emulsifying wax, and pleasantly thick. Very spreadable and sinks in quickly. I absolutely ADORE this product in Coconut Cream Pie, a scent that can go wrong in the Bath and Body world, and most often does. The scent has notes of vanilla, coconut, a heavy cream type smell, and the slightest bakery or pie scent (very faint). This is a HIG product for me and I fear the day when this scent might be changed or discontinued!

on 9/19/2003 7:38:00 PM

I bought the Shea Butter Creams in Coconut Cream Pie & Strawberry Daiquiri. The texture of these is OUT OF THIS WORLD. It feels like a thicker whipped cream on your skin, I LOVE it! The strawberry daiquiri was a lovely strawberry candied type scent, the coconut cream pie wasn't my all time fave, I smelled more of the buttery pie scent then the coconut. But all in all I'd buy her creams again!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I have this in Queenie's Gold - a divine custom blend of Mary's heavenly Yuzu and Orange Satsuma. This is the best, airy whipped shea butter I have ever used - sinks in quickly and yet so moisturizing. The scent lingers for ages!!!

My favorite scent so far is Coco Beach Baby Peach. Smells like a day at the beach! The scent really comforts me for some reason. The whipped light texture is amazing!

Popular Lotions / Creams