Avon Ultra Luxury Eye Liner

Filtered by skin tone : Dark
Avon Ultra Luxury Eye Liner

Price: $

Price: $

ETHYLHEXYL ISOSTEARATE POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE NEOPENTYL GLYCOL DIETHYLHEXANOATE COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX/CIRE DE CARNAUBA EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX/CIRE DE CANDELILLA BORON NITRIDE CERESIN PARAFFIN SILICA TOCOPHEROL ASCORBYL PALMITATE MAY CONTAIN: IRON OXIDES TITANIUM DIOXIDE MICA MANGANESE VIOLET ULTRAMARINES CARMINE CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS BLACK 2 FERRIC FERROCYANIDE YELLOW 5 LAKE ALUMINUM POWDER BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE BLUE 1 LAKE CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN RED 40 LAKE ZINC OXIDE

on 11/9/2010 11:21:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

The first time I tried this pencil liner in Black, I thought it was amazing! It whitened the whites of my eyes & the black was a deep pure color that stood out from other black liners I've tried. I loved it! Unfortunately, I also noticed it was very difficult to remove without leaving smudge marks & also smudged a little during the day as I have very oily skin. So although I loved it, I won't buy it again because I need something smudge proof & easy to remove.

on 4/16/2004 11:06:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

This eye liner totally took me by surprise. I'm not a fan of Avon, but this product gets nothing but the highest praise from me. It glides onto my lids very smoothly and it actually stays put. It is a wonderful product and I will definitely buy it again.