Avon Ultra Luxury Eye Liner

Avon Ultra Luxury Eye Liner

4.7

Price: $

Price: $

ETHYLHEXYL ISOSTEARATE POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE NEOPENTYL GLYCOL DIETHYLHEXANOATE COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX/CIRE DE CARNAUBA EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX/CIRE DE CANDELILLA BORON NITRIDE CERESIN PARAFFIN SILICA TOCOPHEROL ASCORBYL PALMITATE MAY CONTAIN: IRON OXIDES TITANIUM DIOXIDE MICA MANGANESE VIOLET ULTRAMARINES CARMINE CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS BLACK 2 FERRIC FERROCYANIDE YELLOW 5 LAKE ALUMINUM POWDER BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE BLUE 1 LAKE CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN RED 40 LAKE ZINC OXIDE

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I tried this b/c my coworker's makeup always looks nice and she said it's the blackest black she's ever used.

The product got on my eyes: great.
No tugging: great.
Stay power: BAD.

I have yet to find a pencil eyeliner that stays put...or a product to keep them in place!

on 5/21/2012 9:38:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I don't think Avon gets much love or attention because for some its hard to find a representative. Luckily for me on the way to Westfield, this lovely mum handed me a brochure and a starter pack if I ever decided to become a rep myself.

As a child I used to envy my neighbours for having Avon catalogues and products because I used to think it was exclusive. Now that I've grown up, I still like their products, the 'exclusivity'. I think ALL of their cosmetics are great value for money.

ANYWAY getting to the actual product itself - GREAT, HG FOR ME, CHEAP AND SMOOTH. I like it better than Lancome eyeliners. It is the smoothest eyeliner I've ever used. I don't use this on my waterline because the dark brown is too dark for me and ends up looking like black eyeliner so I don't know how this wears on the lower lashes but it does not crease or smear on my eyelids. It stays on forever and is a dream to remove. I will be repurchasing this again and again and it is CHEAPER than the cheapest 'drugstore' eyeliners.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I love the fact that My eyes can drool and this will not bleed all over my face. Im in a sorority and we party our asses off and this eyeliner will stay wherever i put it. This out beat my covergirl eyeliner but 10 folds.

on 3/14/2009 4:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I love love this eyeliner! I goes on so smooth, it doesn't give harsh lines like other eyeliner, you can smudge the eyeliner so easy to make a more natural look to your eye. I hate how some other eyeliners are so hard to go on your eye, your literally scrapping your eye to get color :P overall rating 5!
definitely recommend it.

on 2/7/2009 2:25:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Omgsh this is sooo creamy and easy to put on! It glids soo eaily on your lids!!

the only con for me is it does smudge abit but thats after I wore it for 4-5 hours in a super hot day so that's awesome!!

Will defo buy again since is not that expensive either! Yay

on 6/18/2008 4:35:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

I like the pencil and I have it in dark brown. it doesnt dry out, tug on my eyes, its very comparable to lancome's liners and they make kohl ones. I cant believe avon's liners are only few bucks!!! I'm so blown away how avon manages to sell it so cheap!