Avon Ultra Luxury Eye Liner

Avon Ultra Luxury Eye Liner

3.2

Price: $

Price: $

ETHYLHEXYL ISOSTEARATE POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE NEOPENTYL GLYCOL DIETHYLHEXANOATE COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX/CIRE DE CARNAUBA EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX/CIRE DE CANDELILLA BORON NITRIDE CERESIN PARAFFIN SILICA TOCOPHEROL ASCORBYL PALMITATE MAY CONTAIN: IRON OXIDES TITANIUM DIOXIDE MICA MANGANESE VIOLET ULTRAMARINES CARMINE CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS BLACK 2 FERRIC FERROCYANIDE YELLOW 5 LAKE ALUMINUM POWDER BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE BLUE 1 LAKE CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN RED 40 LAKE ZINC OXIDE

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I have this in black, and I've never been impressed by its performance the handful of times I've tried to work with it. I don't have hooded or oily eyelids (far from it, my eyelids are easily the driest part of my face) so I expect products to stay put.

This never sets and continues to smudge throughout the day giving me an unwanted heroin chic look. It's not the blackest black out there, and it doesn't glide on my skin either (although I know some people prefer slightly harder eyeliners).

However, the worst part about this product is that the wood is of very poor quality and I lost so much product ((at least .5") while sharpening it because the wood would keep splintering. It was a miracle that I ever got to use this product at all as I honestly thought I was going to sharpen it down to nothing without ever using it.

Due to the issues I had with sharpening it, I would not recommend this product to anyone.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

They end up everwhere. Worst!

on 2/12/2012 11:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I HATE this product, and I don't understand all the positive reviews, maybe it's just my personal experiences but there is so much about this eyeliner I do not like. I first started using this when I was 13, so not knowing about makeup so much I used this for a greater time due to the fact it was cheap and avon was about all my mom bought in terms of makeup. Once I started using better quality eyeliners I noticed how HORRIBLE this actually was. After about 30 minutes to an hour I would have to wipe under my eyes in order to get fallout eyeliner out. Literally, the product would fall out of my waterline and lash line and onto my under eyes and everytime i would wipe there I would find loads of product and would fall into the little wrinkles I had there. Second, I would have to sharpen this so many times and it would smudge on my upper eyelid horribly ruining the shadow I had under. Third, it was too soft that many times the tip would break no matter how gentle I pressed. Overall I WILL NEVER buy this product again, I am not going to have to run to the washroom every 5 minutes in order to wipe away fallout eyeliner, after using any other cheap drugstore brand, they are 1000 times better than this ever will be

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I usually hate black eye liners because they make me look like I got punched in the face, but this eyeliner changed that. It's a very dark black and goes on smoothly and easily. It has staying power and didn't smudge. The only thing I don't like about this is sometimes it irritates my eyes when I use it on my waterline. So I usually use this on top and my CG eyeliner on the bottom.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I like this product because its eaasy to apply, it was very smooth. It does smudge a little but i can always set the liner. Overall i would buy this again because the colour is great.:)

on 8/31/2010 7:55:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

My mom just gave this to me because she bought 2 of this product. One for herself and for me. I don't like this product. It smudges easily, i like the color but it's not enough for me. It is not long lasting. I'm actually disappointed with this product because i expected that this one will pass my expectation as it is named ULTRA LUXURY eye liner. :(

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

While I hate Avon's Glimmersticks, I love these pencils. They're as good as many that cost more and are among the few I've used down to a stub. The only reason I took off a lippie is that in order to get an easy, no-waste tip I had to buy Avon's sharpener. It was inexpensive too, but with countless sharpeners already on hand, some the right size, it annoyed me that I had to add another to the arsenal. Still, a wonderful, long-lasting liner.

on 1/18/2008 1:35:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I'm generally not an Avon fan, but this pencil is by far one of my favorite products. I use this pencil more than any other eyeliner - and I have plenty of eyeliners to choose from. It is easy to use, stays put, doesn't smear, and last a long time. It is dirt cheap, works as well as the more expensive ones.
The midnight blue is a beautiful color. I am on my second one and I hardly ever rebuy the exact same product.
Color selection is somewhat limited but I figure next time Avon is on sale i'll just buy a batch since it's so cheap.

on 10/20/2005 2:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I ran out of my favorite Glimmersticks Eyeliner and had this one on hand so I thought I'd try this one out. An hour later I had racoon eyes. This stuff smears horribly on me. I usually don't mind a pencil eyeliner but this one is awful.

on 5/8/2005 2:44:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is a really good eyeliner. They have a good range of colours, and stay on really well. What more can you ask of an eyeliner..save your money on the more expensive ones, and give these a go.