Avon Ultra Luxury Eye Liner

Avon Ultra Luxury Eye Liner

3.7

Price: $

Price: $

ETHYLHEXYL ISOSTEARATE POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE NEOPENTYL GLYCOL DIETHYLHEXANOATE COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX/CIRE DE CARNAUBA EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX/CIRE DE CANDELILLA BORON NITRIDE CERESIN PARAFFIN SILICA TOCOPHEROL ASCORBYL PALMITATE MAY CONTAIN: IRON OXIDES TITANIUM DIOXIDE MICA MANGANESE VIOLET ULTRAMARINES CARMINE CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS BLACK 2 FERRIC FERROCYANIDE YELLOW 5 LAKE ALUMINUM POWDER BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE BLUE 1 LAKE CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN RED 40 LAKE ZINC OXIDE

Smooth and one of the only eyeliners I can use on my water line.

on 3/8/2011 10:39:00 PM

I've been using Avon's Ultra Luxury Eye Liners for years now and I love them. I find the wear is durable and the color stays right where you put it, I never end up with smudges underneath my eyes even after a long day. These apply easily without tugging at your eyelids and blend easily as well. Plus you just can't beat the price, I usually pay just $2 or $3 for these because they're usually on sale.

This is really the only pencil eyeliner I like to use, it goes on smooth and the color really emphasizes my brown eyes. I love using neutral colors for my eye makeup and this is the product that does that just right. I love the dark brown and plum shades.
The only thing I can't stand about these is that they really don't last very long, I have pretty combination/oily skin, so my eyelids are pretty screwed up by the end of the day and you can barely tell I even have any eyeliner on. Even when I use my eyelid primer, it's still a fade by 5 o'clock.
But I always buy a few everytime I order, especially when they're on sale, they last a pretty long time. :)

on 11/9/2010 11:21:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

The first time I tried this pencil liner in Black, I thought it was amazing! It whitened the whites of my eyes & the black was a deep pure color that stood out from other black liners I've tried. I loved it! Unfortunately, I also noticed it was very difficult to remove without leaving smudge marks & also smudged a little during the day as I have very oily skin. So although I loved it, I won't buy it again because I need something smudge proof & easy to remove.

I have this in black and by the end of the day it smudges and I have racoon eyes. Not a cute look:( I got this in a swap so I'm glad I didn't waste money on this. Useless eyeliner IMO. There are way better ones out there that actually stay put.

on 12/7/2009 1:31:00 AM

I purchased in eggplant (purple) and charcoal (dark gray). The colors are good..fairly pigmented and they are fairly easy to apply. I'm not sure if mine are old (even tho I just got them a couple weeks ago), but they seem slightly dry and they actually flake off my eyes throughout the day...I find it below my eyes or IN my eyes! I don't like that at all!!! I price was good and if you are looking for a variety of colors and are just starting out in makeup or want to expand your colors, I think they are alright, but for me, I won't be purchasing anymore. (Also, I haven't tried to sharpen them yet..)

on 3/29/2009 11:38:00 PM

- creamy
- surprisingly nice
- good pigmentation
- make sure to use with a good primer or it will just be crap
- smudges really nicely

Wow. This sucks. This is horrible. I bought this in brown for about 1.99 on sale. I was really excited to use it b/c of the good reviews here and also, when I swatched it on my hand, it was creamy and dark enough.
But it's also TOO creamy. Within an hour, I will have dark circles.
Horrible.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

PROS:
Easy to smudge
Does not irritate eyes for me (Glimmersticks does)

CONS:
Poor pigmentation looks faded and lacks impact - no matter how many layers you apply
Tugs on skin
Greasy, melts off into panda eyes
Fades so quickly that it looks as though I have nothing on after 2 hours wear
Doesn't work on waterline
Doesn't hold a point long, needs to be re-sharpened after one eye
Hard to sharpen, tip break off frequently, putting in the fridge doesn't help
Gives a wide smudgy faded line that is unflattering, simply can not hug the lash line

on 6/18/2008 4:35:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

I like the pencil and I have it in dark brown. it doesnt dry out, tug on my eyes, its very comparable to lancome's liners and they make kohl ones. I cant believe avon's liners are only few bucks!!! I'm so blown away how avon manages to sell it so cheap!