Avon Ultra Luxury Eye Liner

Avon Ultra Luxury Eye Liner

3.5

Price: $

Price: $

ETHYLHEXYL ISOSTEARATE POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE NEOPENTYL GLYCOL DIETHYLHEXANOATE COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX/CIRE DE CARNAUBA EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX/CIRE DE CANDELILLA BORON NITRIDE CERESIN PARAFFIN SILICA TOCOPHEROL ASCORBYL PALMITATE MAY CONTAIN: IRON OXIDES TITANIUM DIOXIDE MICA MANGANESE VIOLET ULTRAMARINES CARMINE CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS BLACK 2 FERRIC FERROCYANIDE YELLOW 5 LAKE ALUMINUM POWDER BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE BLUE 1 LAKE CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN RED 40 LAKE ZINC OXIDE

on 7/21/2011 7:41:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

These are the best pencils you can buy anywhere, better than all the big brands (I personally find Estee lauder and Mac pencils far lower quality than Avon Ultra Luxury pencils), these never drag, are well pigmented (Black: a true black, Dark Brown: and a beautiful dark-grey brown, Midnight blue: a most gorgeous smoky almost indigo-tinged navy black, and Charcoal: a smooth gunmetal grey - the only one I havent tried is the bronze). Fantastic price $3 NZ when on sale and always sharpen beautifully without any splinters or wasted product. Definitely a must buy.

on 10/13/2010 5:55:00 PM

Absolutely love this product. Glides on smooth and flatters the eyes. Very easy to get up close to the lash line. I will be purchasing in other colors.

on 8/31/2010 7:55:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

My mom just gave this to me because she bought 2 of this product. One for herself and for me. I don't like this product. It smudges easily, i like the color but it's not enough for me. It is not long lasting. I'm actually disappointed with this product because i expected that this one will pass my expectation as it is named ULTRA LUXURY eye liner. :(

I think this is the worst eyeliner I have ever bought. I got one in every color, and they all SUCK.
- They don't even go on nice.
- They smudge within 20 minutes.
- They make my eyes water.
- I can't even sharpen them! No matter what sharpener I use, it just won't work.
- The colors aren't pigmented at all, they all seem to have a "smokey grey" effect to them.
I am not a fan of pencils to begin with, but these just turned me away from all Avon eyeliners.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

PROS:
Easy to smudge
Does not irritate eyes for me (Glimmersticks does)

CONS:
Poor pigmentation looks faded and lacks impact - no matter how many layers you apply
Tugs on skin
Greasy, melts off into panda eyes
Fades so quickly that it looks as though I have nothing on after 2 hours wear
Doesn't work on waterline
Doesn't hold a point long, needs to be re-sharpened after one eye
Hard to sharpen, tip break off frequently, putting in the fridge doesn't help
Gives a wide smudgy faded line that is unflattering, simply can not hug the lash line

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

While I hate Avon's Glimmersticks, I love these pencils. They're as good as many that cost more and are among the few I've used down to a stub. The only reason I took off a lippie is that in order to get an easy, no-waste tip I had to buy Avon's sharpener. It was inexpensive too, but with countless sharpeners already on hand, some the right size, it annoyed me that I had to add another to the arsenal. Still, a wonderful, long-lasting liner.

on 6/19/2008 12:37:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Pleasantly surprised with this liner!
I'm always trying new eye pencils to see what works best - this one is definitely in my top 5.
Nicely pigmented, soft and blendable, good for tight lining, but melts off the waterline within a few hours.
Overall, not bad for the price!
Personally wouldn't repurchase because I have better liners.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

this is your average, sharpening pencil. a little rough, does the job, limited color selection. good price.

on 10/20/2007 1:32:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The Ultra Liner in Black goes on darker than the fiery black in the Glimmersticks. But the liner is easy to control and doesn't travel during the day. I personally find the ultra liner a bit harder to use than the glimmersticks only because of the color density. If you love dark eyeliner, this is a fantastic, inexpensive choice.

on 9/14/2007 10:30:00 PM

I love this eye pencil. I use it in dark brown almost every day. It goes on so smoothly, and I haven't found it to fade or smear too too much, just enough to look a little smudgy in a good way. Anyway, I love this pencil. To pieces.