Avon Ultra Luxury Eye Liner

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily
Avon Ultra Luxury Eye Liner

ETHYLHEXYL ISOSTEARATE POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE NEOPENTYL GLYCOL DIETHYLHEXANOATE COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX/CIRE DE CARNAUBA EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX/CIRE DE CANDELILLA BORON NITRIDE CERESIN PARAFFIN SILICA TOCOPHEROL ASCORBYL PALMITATE MAY CONTAIN: IRON OXIDES TITANIUM DIOXIDE MICA MANGANESE VIOLET ULTRAMARINES CARMINE CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS BLACK 2 FERRIC FERROCYANIDE YELLOW 5 LAKE ALUMINUM POWDER BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE BLUE 1 LAKE CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN RED 40 LAKE ZINC OXIDE

on 11/9/2010 11:21:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

The first time I tried this pencil liner in Black, I thought it was amazing! It whitened the whites of my eyes & the black was a deep pure color that stood out from other black liners I've tried. I loved it! Unfortunately, I also noticed it was very difficult to remove without leaving smudge marks & also smudged a little during the day as I have very oily skin. So although I loved it, I won't buy it again because I need something smudge proof & easy to remove.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Unfortunately while I think this is a great eyeliner- it goes on soft and smooth, no tugging, great color deposit, doesn't smudge to bad. However every single time I try to use it it makes my eyes cloudy, It feels like I have something in them and my daughter has the same problem.- I suppose if I didn't use it on my waterlines it would be fine but I line my waterlines so this is a no go.

on 6/18/2008 4:35:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

I like the pencil and I have it in dark brown. it doesnt dry out, tug on my eyes, its very comparable to lancome's liners and they make kohl ones. I cant believe avon's liners are only few bucks!!! I'm so blown away how avon manages to sell it so cheap!

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I keep finding myself coming back to Avon's Ultra Luxury Eye Liner pencil in Black. Everything about this eyeliner is fabulous. High pigment color, easy to apply. Goes on smoother than any eyeliner I've ever used. As easily as it applies, it does not smudge. Definitely not waterproof, but it lasts just fine for normal use. The only tradeoff is messy sharpening, but you end up with a nice sharp tip which is impossible with 'self-sharpening' pencils.

on 5/20/2004 4:52:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Ever since Revlon discontinued their Softstroke Powderliner, this has been my default eye pencil. It is very soft in texture and is thus excellent for smudging inside the rim of the lid. I have the gray shade and it is excellent for a casual daytime look, or applied more heavily and smudged for a smoky va-va-voom evening look. You certainly can't beat the price. Buy a bunch.

on 4/16/2004 11:06:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

This eye liner totally took me by surprise. I'm not a fan of Avon, but this product gets nothing but the highest praise from me. It glides onto my lids very smoothly and it actually stays put. It is a wonderful product and I will definitely buy it again.