Avon Ultra Luxury Eye Liner

Avon Ultra Luxury Eye Liner

3.8

Price: $

Price: $

ETHYLHEXYL ISOSTEARATE POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE NEOPENTYL GLYCOL DIETHYLHEXANOATE COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX/CIRE DE CARNAUBA EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX/CIRE DE CANDELILLA BORON NITRIDE CERESIN PARAFFIN SILICA TOCOPHEROL ASCORBYL PALMITATE MAY CONTAIN: IRON OXIDES TITANIUM DIOXIDE MICA MANGANESE VIOLET ULTRAMARINES CARMINE CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS BLACK 2 FERRIC FERROCYANIDE YELLOW 5 LAKE ALUMINUM POWDER BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE BLUE 1 LAKE CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN RED 40 LAKE ZINC OXIDE

on 2/12/2012 11:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I HATE this product, and I don't understand all the positive reviews, maybe it's just my personal experiences but there is so much about this eyeliner I do not like. I first started using this when I was 13, so not knowing about makeup so much I used this for a greater time due to the fact it was cheap and avon was about all my mom bought in terms of makeup. Once I started using better quality eyeliners I noticed how HORRIBLE this actually was. After about 30 minutes to an hour I would have to wipe under my eyes in order to get fallout eyeliner out. Literally, the product would fall out of my waterline and lash line and onto my under eyes and everytime i would wipe there I would find loads of product and would fall into the little wrinkles I had there. Second, I would have to sharpen this so many times and it would smudge on my upper eyelid horribly ruining the shadow I had under. Third, it was too soft that many times the tip would break no matter how gentle I pressed. Overall I WILL NEVER buy this product again, I am not going to have to run to the washroom every 5 minutes in order to wipe away fallout eyeliner, after using any other cheap drugstore brand, they are 1000 times better than this ever will be

on 11/1/2010 11:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I love this pencil liner because it doesn't smudge on my oily lids and goes on so smooth and buttery. I finally repurchased a black pencil and one eggplant and am very happy with my purchases. When catching a sale, I got them for $1.99 which is super cheap compared to other brands.

on 5/23/2009 1:51:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I actually really like this product.
It has great colours (I own dark brown, bronze, dark blue and charcoal) and goes on nicely.It is also really easy to smudge, which is nice.
One problem I've had with it is that it sometimes wears off too quickly (especially on top lashline), but if I used a primer it would probably be better.

on 3/14/2009 4:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I love love this eyeliner! I goes on so smooth, it doesn't give harsh lines like other eyeliner, you can smudge the eyeliner so easy to make a more natural look to your eye. I hate how some other eyeliners are so hard to go on your eye, your literally scrapping your eye to get color :P overall rating 5!
definitely recommend it.

on 12/27/2008 8:22:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Rich & creamy, it goes on very nicely and easy blendable. Lasting power is excellent. Stays on all day! However, it's very hard to sharpen this pencil!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I wanted to like this eye liner, I really did. I purchased it in black and unfortunately became a victim of the raccoon eyes! It smudges quickly and easily. Not to mention, it fades in little to no time! It was horrible to use on my lower water line because literally within minutes I'd notice it had already smudged and melted into my lower lash line. On the plus side it did apply nice and smoothly, but that's really the only plus side I can say about it.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I bought this eyeliner in Limited Edition color Bright Eyed White - awesome! I use it to line my inner bottom lid. Goes on super smooth with good coverage; you don't have to keep going back and forth with it to get enough color. I'm going to stock up in case they discontinue it. A+++

on 10/20/2005 2:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I ran out of my favorite Glimmersticks Eyeliner and had this one on hand so I thought I'd try this one out. An hour later I had racoon eyes. This stuff smears horribly on me. I usually don't mind a pencil eyeliner but this one is awful.

on 10/19/2005 2:05:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I have only used this item once a long time ago, but it was the best cheapest eyeliner I had ever used. I could use it on the inside rims of my eyes everyday and it didn't smudge at all. It would last all day!! I will buy it once I'm out of my MAC kohl eyeliner which works pretty well, but it tends to smudge and wear off...

on 1/21/2005 11:03:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Not bad for a cheap liner. I DID find it smudged unless I 'blow dried' my lids before I opened them.