Avon Ultra Luxury Eye Liner

Filtered by skin tone : Other
Avon Ultra Luxury Eye Liner

4.3

ETHYLHEXYL ISOSTEARATE POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE NEOPENTYL GLYCOL DIETHYLHEXANOATE COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX/CIRE DE CARNAUBA EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX/CIRE DE CANDELILLA BORON NITRIDE CERESIN PARAFFIN SILICA TOCOPHEROL ASCORBYL PALMITATE MAY CONTAIN: IRON OXIDES TITANIUM DIOXIDE MICA MANGANESE VIOLET ULTRAMARINES CARMINE CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS BLACK 2 FERRIC FERROCYANIDE YELLOW 5 LAKE ALUMINUM POWDER BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE BLUE 1 LAKE CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN RED 40 LAKE ZINC OXIDE

Amazing liner. I am really happy with my purchase. I got this in black and I also bought their Color Trend Mini liners for 0.99...totally worth it! The liner goes on smooth and creamy-like. It doesnt rub off easy but definitely smudgeable if u want to achieve that smokey eye effect. I got it in midnight blue, black, and eggplant (purple). They are all dark shades and all really nice.

Skin: Other, Other, Neutral

I think I've finally found my HG eye pencil. I've been using this in black for the past month and I am amazed at the quality. It provides rich, even color that glides on super smooth, offers premium smudge-ability, yet lasts all day. Very impressed!

on 5/10/2005 2:21:00 PM

Skin: Other, Other, Cool

I have this in Dark Brown. It's soft and it glides on easily. The color is just dark enough, and it lasts most of the day when I set it with a little powder. It's also inexpensive; I think I paid $1.99 on sale both times I've purchased it. However, there is one drawback - when I try to sharpen it, the tip breaks off every time. I can only sharpen it 2 or 3 times before it's so short I can't use it anymore. But for the price, I'll live with that until I find something better. *EDIT* Okay, I've found something better - Revlon's Colorstay Eyeliner. I've stopped using the Avon eyeliner, as the whole sharpening mess wasn't worth it.