Avon Ultra Luxury Eye Liner

Avon Ultra Luxury Eye Liner

3.6

Price: $

Price: $

ETHYLHEXYL ISOSTEARATE POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE NEOPENTYL GLYCOL DIETHYLHEXANOATE COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX/CIRE DE CARNAUBA EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX/CIRE DE CANDELILLA BORON NITRIDE CERESIN PARAFFIN SILICA TOCOPHEROL ASCORBYL PALMITATE MAY CONTAIN: IRON OXIDES TITANIUM DIOXIDE MICA MANGANESE VIOLET ULTRAMARINES CARMINE CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS BLACK 2 FERRIC FERROCYANIDE YELLOW 5 LAKE ALUMINUM POWDER BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE BLUE 1 LAKE CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN RED 40 LAKE ZINC OXIDE

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

They end up everwhere. Worst!

Poor staying-power. Midnight Blue is a nice shade though

Wow. This sucks. This is horrible. I bought this in brown for about 1.99 on sale. I was really excited to use it b/c of the good reviews here and also, when I swatched it on my hand, it was creamy and dark enough.
But it's also TOO creamy. Within an hour, I will have dark circles.
Horrible.

on 6/12/2009 8:34:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

almost the perfect consistency for a pencil if anything could be a little smoother going on, easy to sharpen to a point so you can get alot of control on the width of your line, went on full color. I applied UD primer first. edited 5 to 4 stars ..after 4 hours it had faded in areas which made it look spotty 8 hours later some of the color was in my crease...will try again before deciding not to buy again..edited: color doesnt go on very pigmented...guess I'm getting used to other liners..color completely gone by end of day

This is an okay eyeliner. It does not go on smooth; in fact it is rather hard - lots of pulling and tugging (it's summer right now - wonder how much harder it'll get when applying in winter!). It stays on for maybe a couple of hours, then i need to reapply. Unfortunately I bought two, and now regretting it :P

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I usually hate black eye liners because they make me look like I got punched in the face, but this eyeliner changed that. It's a very dark black and goes on smoothly and easily. It has staying power and didn't smudge. The only thing I don't like about this is sometimes it irritates my eyes when I use it on my waterline. So I usually use this on top and my CG eyeliner on the bottom.

on 4/21/2008 9:48:00 AM

I am generally not an Avon fan, but purchased this based on the reviews here and am not disappointed. During a recent Chanel makeover, they applied navy eyeliner, I loved the look but after a few hours the Chanel liner had chipped off and looked quite a mess. Purchased Avon in midnight blue, it applies smoothly and effortlessly, smudges well and wears extremely well. So there you go, quality is not always synonymous with a high pricetag.

on 2/17/2008 2:03:00 PM

This eyeliner is a very good deal for the price. The colors are really nice, and go on with a good amount of pigment. I did find that unless this liner was sharpened right before using, there were a few little clumps of liner that would stick to my eye, but nothing a qtip couldnt fix. One thing that I really like was that the pencils are soft, and dont hurt your eye when applying - even really close to the lash line.

on 4/5/2005 2:46:00 AM

These are very good eyeliners for the price. I have one in black, midnight blue, and dark brown. They go on creamy and smoothly and last pretty much all day. I find the black one goes on best, the midnight blue i have to keep drawing over a couple of times, same as the brown. They smuge a bit, mostly on the bottom lash area, but for the price you cant go wrong.

for a 1.99 on sale, you can't beat it. It stays put, and thats what i need from an eyeliner. One of my favs! I feel that it went on pretty smooth.