Avon Ultra Luxury Eye Liner

Avon Ultra Luxury Eye Liner

3.7

Price: $

Price: $

ETHYLHEXYL ISOSTEARATE POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE NEOPENTYL GLYCOL DIETHYLHEXANOATE COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX/CIRE DE CARNAUBA EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX/CIRE DE CANDELILLA BORON NITRIDE CERESIN PARAFFIN SILICA TOCOPHEROL ASCORBYL PALMITATE MAY CONTAIN: IRON OXIDES TITANIUM DIOXIDE MICA MANGANESE VIOLET ULTRAMARINES CARMINE CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS BLACK 2 FERRIC FERROCYANIDE YELLOW 5 LAKE ALUMINUM POWDER BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE BLUE 1 LAKE CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN RED 40 LAKE ZINC OXIDE

Eyes: Violet

At only $5, this eyeliner is a steal! I usually hate pencil eyeliners, but this may change my opinion of them forever. It glides on very smoothly and stays in place all day. There's never any smudging or fading or migrating... it even stays put in the inner rim of my eye!

on 3/20/2003 11:57:00 PM

What did I do wrong? I got a ragged line with clumps of pencil in places because it wouldn't go on smoothly. I vote for Glimmersticks eyeliners!

on 3/21/2003 12:26:00 AM

I love these!! A good friend of mine sells Avon and I have several in just about every color. I prefer them to Glimmersticks because I can sharpen them. I don't like the 'self-sharpening' feature of Glimmersticks. The Ultra Luxury pencils go on smooth, stay forever, and are a fantastic buy. My favorite is probably bronze.

on 3/21/2003 11:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Good, basic, and cheap eyeliner. It glides on and stays put. I will buy again.

on 3/23/2003 1:15:00 AM

Truely a GREAT eyeliner. I have this in dark brown, it goes on really smoothly and stays all day! I got this for $1.95AU I am definently going to buy more avon eyeliners in the future instead of spending a fortune on my l'oreal ones.

on 5/11/2003 2:33:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I have used Bronze in this for 3 summers. This pencile is so great, and for the price (on sale it's $1.99) It last all day, blend well and can even double as an eye brow penicle.

on 6/12/2003 10:35:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I love this liner! I have it in Bronze and it is smooth, and easy to blend if need be and at 5 bucks pretty cheap compared to others. Brown eye girls take note, this color liner was made for us! It makes you look starry-eyed and such a glamour-puss - I love it!

on 7/14/2003 3:57:00 AM

This is a super eyeliner, it lasts a long time and it's a super good deal!

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I have this in a black shade. This is pigmented and glides with ease. Though I can't soften it (with cotton swab) as much as the NYC eyeliner, this does last longer. Not bad, probably will repurchase.

on 11/8/2003 11:49:00 AM

hmm...good product though it doesnt glide on smooth..its stays a long time though which is what I need in an eyeliner..I got it in black..Would buy it again