Avon Ultra Luxury Eye Liner

Filtered by skin type : Normal age: 25-29
Avon Ultra Luxury Eye Liner

3.4

ETHYLHEXYL ISOSTEARATE POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE NEOPENTYL GLYCOL DIETHYLHEXANOATE COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX/CIRE DE CARNAUBA EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX/CIRE DE CANDELILLA BORON NITRIDE CERESIN PARAFFIN SILICA TOCOPHEROL ASCORBYL PALMITATE MAY CONTAIN: IRON OXIDES TITANIUM DIOXIDE MICA MANGANESE VIOLET ULTRAMARINES CARMINE CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS BLACK 2 FERRIC FERROCYANIDE YELLOW 5 LAKE ALUMINUM POWDER BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE BLUE 1 LAKE CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN RED 40 LAKE ZINC OXIDE

Poor staying-power. Midnight Blue is a nice shade though

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I usually hate black eye liners because they make me look like I got punched in the face, but this eyeliner changed that. It's a very dark black and goes on smoothly and easily. It has staying power and didn't smudge. The only thing I don't like about this is sometimes it irritates my eyes when I use it on my waterline. So I usually use this on top and my CG eyeliner on the bottom.

on 6/12/2009 8:34:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

almost the perfect consistency for a pencil if anything could be a little smoother going on, easy to sharpen to a point so you can get alot of control on the width of your line, went on full color. I applied UD primer first. edited 5 to 4 stars ..after 4 hours it had faded in areas which made it look spotty 8 hours later some of the color was in my crease...will try again before deciding not to buy again..edited: color doesnt go on very pigmented...guess I'm getting used to other liners..color completely gone by end of day

on 5/30/2008 11:53:00 PM

I was addicted to Lancome's Kohl liners which were over $20/pencil. Then my friend who sells Avon sent me a catalog. I never thought I would buy anything from Avon, but to amuse her, I bought a few "small" items for fun. To my amazement, this pencil is wonderful. Goes on smoothly and costs a fraction of the others. It lasts all day. And it goes on dark, could also go on light if you don't use as much pressure, smudges for the smokey look, it wears many hats. It doesn't "pull" your sensitive skin around your eye.

Now whenever I see them "on sale" for $1.99 or so, I buy 3 at a time. What a good bargain! Love it.

on 1/18/2008 1:35:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I'm generally not an Avon fan, but this pencil is by far one of my favorite products. I use this pencil more than any other eyeliner - and I have plenty of eyeliners to choose from. It is easy to use, stays put, doesn't smear, and last a long time. It is dirt cheap, works as well as the more expensive ones.
The midnight blue is a beautiful color. I am on my second one and I hardly ever rebuy the exact same product.
Color selection is somewhat limited but I figure next time Avon is on sale i'll just buy a batch since it's so cheap.