Avon Ultra Luxury Eye Liner

Filtered by age: 25-29
Avon Ultra Luxury Eye Liner

3.8

ETHYLHEXYL ISOSTEARATE POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE NEOPENTYL GLYCOL DIETHYLHEXANOATE COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX/CIRE DE CARNAUBA EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX/CIRE DE CANDELILLA BORON NITRIDE CERESIN PARAFFIN SILICA TOCOPHEROL ASCORBYL PALMITATE MAY CONTAIN: IRON OXIDES TITANIUM DIOXIDE MICA MANGANESE VIOLET ULTRAMARINES CARMINE CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS BLACK 2 FERRIC FERROCYANIDE YELLOW 5 LAKE ALUMINUM POWDER BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE BLUE 1 LAKE CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN RED 40 LAKE ZINC OXIDE

on 10/24/2014 11:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

What a shame. I used to have this eyeliner years ago and recently repurchased it, in the black shade. I don't know if the quality has gone down since years ago or if I simply don't remember having any issues with it, but this pencil is made with very poor quality wood that sharpens horribly! The pencil is creamy and nicely pigmented, but whenever I need to sharpen it, I end up wasting a lot of the pencil because I can't get a good point, and I have a pretty good eye/lip pencil sharpener! Also, it smudges a lot under my eyes and doesn't stay put on my waterline, but that's with any other pencil eyeliner I've ever used.

I would not repurchase, because even if it did stay on very well, the waste involved during sharpening makes it not worth it.

Poor staying-power. Midnight Blue is a nice shade though

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I usually hate black eye liners because they make me look like I got punched in the face, but this eyeliner changed that. It's a very dark black and goes on smoothly and easily. It has staying power and didn't smudge. The only thing I don't like about this is sometimes it irritates my eyes when I use it on my waterline. So I usually use this on top and my CG eyeliner on the bottom.

on 7/21/2011 7:41:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

These are the best pencils you can buy anywhere, better than all the big brands (I personally find Estee lauder and Mac pencils far lower quality than Avon Ultra Luxury pencils), these never drag, are well pigmented (Black: a true black, Dark Brown: and a beautiful dark-grey brown, Midnight blue: a most gorgeous smoky almost indigo-tinged navy black, and Charcoal: a smooth gunmetal grey - the only one I havent tried is the bronze). Fantastic price $3 NZ when on sale and always sharpen beautifully without any splinters or wasted product. Definitely a must buy.

on 12/31/2009 12:39:00 PM

I just received Avon Ultra Luxury Eye Liner in black for Christmas and am amazed. It goes on so smoothly and it is so pigmented. I am very impressed. It doesn't tug on my skin at all and it doesn't look greasy at all. I think I found my HG for eye liner.

on 12/7/2009 1:31:00 AM

I purchased in eggplant (purple) and charcoal (dark gray). The colors are good..fairly pigmented and they are fairly easy to apply. I'm not sure if mine are old (even tho I just got them a couple weeks ago), but they seem slightly dry and they actually flake off my eyes throughout the day...I find it below my eyes or IN my eyes! I don't like that at all!!! I price was good and if you are looking for a variety of colors and are just starting out in makeup or want to expand your colors, I think they are alright, but for me, I won't be purchasing anymore. (Also, I haven't tried to sharpen them yet..)

on 6/12/2009 8:34:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

almost the perfect consistency for a pencil if anything could be a little smoother going on, easy to sharpen to a point so you can get alot of control on the width of your line, went on full color. I applied UD primer first. edited 5 to 4 stars ..after 4 hours it had faded in areas which made it look spotty 8 hours later some of the color was in my crease...will try again before deciding not to buy again..edited: color doesnt go on very pigmented...guess I'm getting used to other liners..color completely gone by end of day

I really like this eyeliner, it glides on really smooth and it doesn't tug at all. I bought the eggplant color and makes my brown eyes pop. You can usually find it on sale, so you can't beat the price for this eyeliner. I need to try the black now to see if I like it or not.

on 6/18/2008 4:35:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

I like the pencil and I have it in dark brown. it doesnt dry out, tug on my eyes, its very comparable to lancome's liners and they make kohl ones. I cant believe avon's liners are only few bucks!!! I'm so blown away how avon manages to sell it so cheap!

on 5/30/2008 11:53:00 PM

I was addicted to Lancome's Kohl liners which were over $20/pencil. Then my friend who sells Avon sent me a catalog. I never thought I would buy anything from Avon, but to amuse her, I bought a few "small" items for fun. To my amazement, this pencil is wonderful. Goes on smoothly and costs a fraction of the others. It lasts all day. And it goes on dark, could also go on light if you don't use as much pressure, smudges for the smokey look, it wears many hats. It doesn't "pull" your sensitive skin around your eye.

Now whenever I see them "on sale" for $1.99 or so, I buy 3 at a time. What a good bargain! Love it.