Avon Ultra Luxury Eye Liner

Avon Ultra Luxury Eye Liner

3.3

Price: $

Price: $

ETHYLHEXYL ISOSTEARATE POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE NEOPENTYL GLYCOL DIETHYLHEXANOATE COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX/CIRE DE CARNAUBA EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX/CIRE DE CANDELILLA BORON NITRIDE CERESIN PARAFFIN SILICA TOCOPHEROL ASCORBYL PALMITATE MAY CONTAIN: IRON OXIDES TITANIUM DIOXIDE MICA MANGANESE VIOLET ULTRAMARINES CARMINE CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS BLACK 2 FERRIC FERROCYANIDE YELLOW 5 LAKE ALUMINUM POWDER BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE BLUE 1 LAKE CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN RED 40 LAKE ZINC OXIDE

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

They end up everwhere. Worst!

on 5/21/2012 9:38:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I don't think Avon gets much love or attention because for some its hard to find a representative. Luckily for me on the way to Westfield, this lovely mum handed me a brochure and a starter pack if I ever decided to become a rep myself.

As a child I used to envy my neighbours for having Avon catalogues and products because I used to think it was exclusive. Now that I've grown up, I still like their products, the 'exclusivity'. I think ALL of their cosmetics are great value for money.

ANYWAY getting to the actual product itself - GREAT, HG FOR ME, CHEAP AND SMOOTH. I like it better than Lancome eyeliners. It is the smoothest eyeliner I've ever used. I don't use this on my waterline because the dark brown is too dark for me and ends up looking like black eyeliner so I don't know how this wears on the lower lashes but it does not crease or smear on my eyelids. It stays on forever and is a dream to remove. I will be repurchasing this again and again and it is CHEAPER than the cheapest 'drugstore' eyeliners.

This is really the only pencil eyeliner I like to use, it goes on smooth and the color really emphasizes my brown eyes. I love using neutral colors for my eye makeup and this is the product that does that just right. I love the dark brown and plum shades.
The only thing I can't stand about these is that they really don't last very long, I have pretty combination/oily skin, so my eyelids are pretty screwed up by the end of the day and you can barely tell I even have any eyeliner on. Even when I use my eyelid primer, it's still a fade by 5 o'clock.
But I always buy a few everytime I order, especially when they're on sale, they last a pretty long time. :)

on 8/31/2010 7:55:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

My mom just gave this to me because she bought 2 of this product. One for herself and for me. I don't like this product. It smudges easily, i like the color but it's not enough for me. It is not long lasting. I'm actually disappointed with this product because i expected that this one will pass my expectation as it is named ULTRA LUXURY eye liner. :(

on 6/28/2010 6:56:00 PM

My boyfriend said, "I don't know why I have this, but here - you could have it" I didn't think much of it - I just thought it would be like every other eyeliner and smudge after 15 minutes of being in hot weather or humidity. BUT - last night, I went out to run, jog, basically work out. I came home took a long, hot shower. i got out looked in the mirror and my eye-liner was still ON MY LID. It It didn't look completley fresh, but it was still on my lid. I've never had an eyeliner do that. I'm so happy to have this - It works amazing. I would recommend this to ANYBODY. Serioulsy. Oh, and it goes on soooo smoothly. It's so creamy and nice. There's no pulling - all I do is wipe my tear-duct with my clean finger and apply. Def a 5/5

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I have been using this product for a while but no more. I do love the fact it goes on so dark, it glides on easy along my waterline, but the deal breaker which cancels all the good things out is it smudges. The smudging is ridiculous, within an hour it has already worn off a fair bit and smudged underneath my eye which makes me look horrible. My mum has the same problems with it. The amount of times you have to reapply is unbeliveable!! I apply my eyeliner 10 minutes before i go to work, by the time i get there its been another 12 minutes, i look in the car mirror it is already starting to wear off my waterline. If i put it on my lower lash line, whether it's the whole way or just on the outter part, it's even worse.I'm not going to try another avon eyeliner product, i've learnt my lesson.

on 8/18/2009 1:49:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

i LOVE this eyeliner! when i first came across it in my mom's makeup drawer, i had no expectations, i just wanted to try it out. i had no idea it would become one of my every day essentials with makeup! it is soooo smooth, all you need really is a gentle tap for the color to show up! you don't have to apply pressure and hurt your eyelids AT ALL. i use it everyday, and it lasts for a really long time. the colors are verry rich too. right now all i have is a stub, so i need to order some new ones asap! <3

I think this is the worst eyeliner I have ever bought. I got one in every color, and they all SUCK.
- They don't even go on nice.
- They smudge within 20 minutes.
- They make my eyes water.
- I can't even sharpen them! No matter what sharpener I use, it just won't work.
- The colors aren't pigmented at all, they all seem to have a "smokey grey" effect to them.
I am not a fan of pencils to begin with, but these just turned me away from all Avon eyeliners.

on 5/23/2009 1:51:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I actually really like this product.
It has great colours (I own dark brown, bronze, dark blue and charcoal) and goes on nicely.It is also really easy to smudge, which is nice.
One problem I've had with it is that it sometimes wears off too quickly (especially on top lashline), but if I used a primer it would probably be better.

on 3/29/2009 11:38:00 PM

- creamy
- surprisingly nice
- good pigmentation
- make sure to use with a good primer or it will just be crap
- smudges really nicely