Kevyn Aucoin Eyelash Curler

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
Kevyn Aucoin Eyelash Curler
Kevyn Aucoin Curler open Shu Uemura 24K and Kevyn Aucoin curlersKevyn Aucoin Curler

4.3

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

This is a very nice curler. It fits the shape of my eyes very well. I have deep set, heavy-lidded almond shaped eyes. With the Shu curler, I wasn't able to get the outer edges of my lashes, but I can pretty much get my entire lashline with this curler. It takes about 10 seconds of clamping for me to get a nice curl. I also love the red strip - it looks great and makes it easier to see my black lashes. I also think $21 is a very reasonable price for this curler.

This eyelash curler is great. i bought this because i needed a new curler to replace my shu uemera one. I thought that because Kevyn worked under Shu Uemera that the eyelash curlers would be just as good as each other. I was wrong. Yes, it .gives a far more natural curl but it really doesn't compare to the Shu one. Shu curls far more and if the curl is too harsh then applying a coat of mascara usually makes the curl more natural and eye opening. I was really disappointing with this, not worth it compared to Shu Uemera

on 12/17/2004 4:53:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

LOVE IT!!!...Love the curler...add the Kevyn Mascara and I am a happy gal! I can't live without either of them!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I happened to read about Kevyn Aucoin's eyelash curler just when my last pad for my Shu Uemura curler died so I thought I'd give it a try. I have to say that this product performs very well, as well as Shu Uemura's eyelash curler. I like that the pad is red (instead of black) although the claim that the red pad allows you to get the eyelash curler in closer meant nothing to me. I have no problems getting the eyelash curler in close! The reason this isn't a rave (despite the excellence of the product) is that I don't see how it's worth $5 more than Shu Uemura's eyelash curler. So just for financial reasons (not to mention the convenience factor of being able to buy S.U.'s eyelash curler almost anywhere) I probably wouldn't buy this again.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools