Kevyn Aucoin Eyelash Curler

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
Kevyn Aucoin Eyelash Curler
Kevyn Aucoin Curler open Shu Uemura 24K and Kevyn Aucoin curlersKevyn Aucoin Curler

4.3

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I saw this on one of my favorite makeup blogs (Lisa Eldridge) and I decided to order this online. This fits against my eyes in a very natural way. It does a great job curling my lashes. I don't know why Sephora doesn't carry this, it's fabulous.

on 5/5/2008 7:31:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I thought I had a holy grail in my Shu until I gave this a try. For some reason it curls better?? I always thought a curl was a curl, but there is something about this curler. It is lasting longer than any of my Shu...usually bought a new Shu every month and a half or so, but this is going on 4 months strong. I misplaced it and had to go back to the Shu for a few days...a NEW one at that. I still liked this one MUCH better :) A+

on 3/14/2006 10:42:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I have seriously straight lashes that are very difficult to curl. I have been content with my Shiseido but tried this hoping to get a better result. It was no better than my Shiseido. If I am rushing at all when I use this, I get an awful crimp. I don't have a local place to buy KA so this was not worth paying shipping for-will stick with Shiseido.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools