Kevyn Aucoin Eyelash Curler

Filtered by eye Color : Green
Kevyn Aucoin Eyelash Curler
Kevyn Aucoin Curler open Shu Uemura 24K and Kevyn Aucoin curlersKevyn Aucoin Curler

4.6

on 1/12/2010 1:33:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I purchased this to replace the cheap brands I'd been using and not having good results with. Only time will tell if it's worth the extra money. One of it's attributes is that it's extremely sturdy compared to curlers I've had in the past. I don't know that it curls any better but it does curl w/o crimping. I had a cheap ELF curler I used for years then it broke. I bought a new ELF curler and it just wasn't the same, so I moved on to a Revlon Gold and then a La Crosse which happened to be the exact same style as the Revlon but a different color (silver). I still have them, but both are flimsy compared to this one.

This is a nice curler. I like that it opens wider than most curlers.

I've had this for four years, and it is definitely a staple. I have used my friend's shu eumera curler and didn't notice any difference.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I Love this product. Its design is very similar to the shu, yet I think it does a slightly better job at curling lashes. I love the red pad too!

on 8/20/2007 7:35:00 PM

Best eyelash curler ever!!! Never pinches and comes with an extra red cushion - which I wonder if I'll ever need because I've had this curler for over two years and it shows no signs of needing a replacement cushion. Great product!!!

on 5/21/2007 1:07:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I've been using Shu curlers as long as MUA has been around. Love them. Why did I sucomb to the hype about these? KA doesn't bend my lashes enough and what little curl there is doesn't last. Hate throwing out $20 when I could have gotten the best for $18. Grrrh grrrh grrrh!

on 10/17/2006 12:55:00 AM

This is the only eyelash curler I will use anymore. It works like a dream. 10 stars for this product!

on 3/22/2006 1:49:00 PM

I've been using this for about a year now, after having used a Shu for many years. What I like better about this one is that it opens a lot wider than the Shu. As far as curling, I'd say both worked about the same for me. But I do like this curler. I might buy again, or I might buy another Shu again, just for some excitement in my life.

on 6/8/2005 2:39:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I LOVE this curler. I was using Shu and Sheseido and then I saw this one at Neimans and bought it. So glad I did. Nothing ever curled my lashes the way this curler does. Worth the bucks.

on 4/25/2005 3:59:00 PM

I used the Shu Uemura lash curler for 3 years and hated it every day. I must have strangely shaped eyes because no matter how I held it the thing always crimped my bottom lashes along with my top ones. And it HURT. I think it has a tight curve that digs into some eye shapes.

Kevyn Aucoin's (God bless his dear soul) is absolutely perfect for me. The curve is much wider, and as other reviewers have said, it allows you to get very close to the lash roots. The hinge or open/shut function is very easy, so you have lots of control.

It's totally comfortable, curls beautifully and I really love the little red rubber strip.

IMO it just can't be improved upon. continued >>

Popular Misc Beauty Tools