Kevyn Aucoin Eyelash Curler

Filtered by eye Color : Black age: 18 & Under
Kevyn Aucoin Eyelash Curler
Kevyn Aucoin Curler open Shu Uemura 24K and Kevyn Aucoin curlersKevyn Aucoin Curler

1 review

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This was a great product. I usually settle for drugstore makeup, but all of my cheap eyelash curlers pinched, and pulled my lashes out. After losing quite a few lashes, I decided that enough was enough. I would have bought a Shu Uemura eyelash curler, except for the fact that it was TOO flat for my asian eyes. It rested so perfectly on my lash line, that it was almost impossible NOT to pull out my lashes with it. If you went to close, it would pull, or if you went too far from the lash line, it wouldn't do anything! After trying the Shu, I decided to try the Kevyn Aucoin. This curler was amazing! The curve of the curler is bound to fit any eyelid shape, as it contours to mine just as well as my friends' double lid eyelids. The curl is beautiful and natural, unless you want that "L" shaped oomph, and squeeze it a few more times. I was also a bit concerned with how long it would last. With my drugstore eyelash curlers, once a little line appeared on the pad, it wouldn't curl anymore. You can imagine how disappointed I was was when I tried it once and the line was already there! I was very disappointed with that gigantic waste of money, so I used it a few more times just to be sure it was spent. It still worked! There is a little line there, that might seem like it would signal distress, but it hasn't effected the performance at all! I love this, and will definitely re-purchase. Another concern was tat the pad was really soft. The firm pads, I've noticed will give more of an "L" shaped, while these will be a bit more gentle. The soft pad is not a representation that it won't last very long, it still works great! $20 may seem like a lot, but already it's saved me a ton because I don't have to continue re-buying $6-$7 dollar eyelash curlers every week. (P.S. I've had mine for about a month, and it still works like new. Drugstore eyelash curlers worked for about a week at most for me.)

Popular Misc Beauty Tools