Kevyn Aucoin Eyelash Curler

Filtered by skin type : Dry
Kevyn Aucoin Eyelash Curler
Kevyn Aucoin Curler open Shu Uemura 24K and Kevyn Aucoin curlersKevyn Aucoin Curler

4.6

on 4/6/2017 1:01:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is a solid eyelash curler and was my first foray into the high end lash curlers. Prior to buying this one I always used Revlon, ELF or whatever brand caught my eye at the drugstore or grocery store. While I wouldn't call this a game changing curler, I will say it's better than drugstore brands. I find it helpful to follow Wayne Goss' technique for lash curling by holding and pressing it for 30-60 seconds and lifting it a bit. My problem is that my lashes initially curl really well but a couple of hours later, not so much. This curler didn't really make a difference on that score.

on 4/22/2009 8:47:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse

This is the best curler I've used to-date although not HG and is much preferred over my Shu and Shiseido curlers. It captures more of my lashes than any other curler and gives them a beautiful curl without crimping them. It also fits my eye shape better so that I get minimal pinching even though my eyes are on the small side. I can also get the curler quite close to the base of my lashes to give them a higher lift. The red rubber pad is a lovely touch. I'm really disappointed though that they don't make replacement pads for this and make you buy an entirely new curler.

on 7/8/2008 5:22:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Grey, Wavy, Medium

I have both the Shu Uemura and the Kevyn aucoin eyelash curler -- and for me, the Shu Uemeura just worked a bit better -- my lashes stayed up longer. Although I would recommend both to anyone looking for a great curlers :)

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I Love this product. Its design is very similar to the shu, yet I think it does a slightly better job at curling lashes. I love the red pad too!

on 8/20/2007 7:35:00 PM

Best eyelash curler ever!!! Never pinches and comes with an extra red cushion - which I wonder if I'll ever need because I've had this curler for over two years and it shows no signs of needing a replacement cushion. Great product!!!

on 2/2/2006 11:55:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This eyelasher curler is nearly identical to my Revlon one (silver with a white pad - I think it's the Professional for about $4). I compared them very carefully and the KA one isn't any wider or curvier - same shape. The pad in my Revlon is stiffer than the silicone KA one, but I actually found this gave a curvier curve to the right-angle one the soft KA silicone produced. I used one for each eye and both hold the curl about the same (no mascara)!

on 6/8/2005 2:39:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I LOVE this curler. I was using Shu and Sheseido and then I saw this one at Neimans and bought it. So glad I did. Nothing ever curled my lashes the way this curler does. Worth the bucks.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

My HG eyelash curler! I have purchased this 3 times now! I have used, Shiseido, Shu Uemura as well as a couple of drugstore brands and heated curlers. Nothing compares to Kevyn's curler! I have long straight Asian eyelashes that never seem to hold a curl. But this gem paired with L'Oreal WP mascara leaves me with beautifully, long and curled lashes that last throughout the day. Best of all, this gets close to the lashline and does not pinch!
I love that the rubber (silicone?) pad is red!
Retails for $25.00 CAD and comes with an extra replacement pad.Can be found at Pir Cosmetics in Yorkville. continued >>

on 7/21/2004 11:42:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I've so far tried Shiseido, Shu Uemura and Kevyn's eyelash curlers, I would give Kevyn 5, Shiseido 4.5 and Shu 4. The reason I am rating Kevyn as the highest is it actually suits my eye shape the best and go very close to the root and thus lift my lashes. Shiseido's actually feels quite the same as Kevyn's, but I think the pad is softer (or maybe just I have used it too long) and I prefer harder ones (faster). Shu's doesnt suit my eye shape, but at least my lids won't get hurt by my clumsyness~ FYI, I am Asian but normal size eyes, perhaps little bit almond shaped.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools