Kevyn Aucoin Eyelash Curler

Filtered by age: 25-29
Kevyn Aucoin Eyelash Curler
Kevyn Aucoin Curler open Shu Uemura 24K and Kevyn Aucoin curlersKevyn Aucoin Curler

4.2

on 9/8/2016 12:06:00 PM

I was a die hard shu uemura curler user for YEARS. This year, I decided it wasn't worth the effort of trying to get another one since they are harder to buy in the US. Kevyn Aucoin is a fantastic replacement. I honestly think it grabs more of my lashes than shu. Great curl. Only complaint is that the replacement pad doesn't come in plastic but oh well.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I saw this on one of my favorite makeup blogs (Lisa Eldridge) and I decided to order this online. This fits against my eyes in a very natural way. It does a great job curling my lashes. I don't know why Sephora doesn't carry this, it's fabulous.

on 12/19/2008 12:23:00 AM

I was actually happy with my ancient Shu curler, but the pads had long since worn out, and the Shiseido replacement pads weren't such a great fit, no matter what everyone else says. After struggling for the better part of a year with the ill-fitting Shiseido pads, I reluctantly decided I needed another curler. I was *this close* to buying another Shu, but then I read about how they had been redesigned...and in my view, for the worse. The Shu no longer fits my eye shape -- it seems better suited for almond eyes. Fortunately, the KA curler fits my non-almond eye shape remarkably well. It opens wide, so it's easy to position it on your eyelid to make sure every last lash gets curled. The only downside is that the KA curler doesn't come with replacement pads, nor are they sold separately. I think that's really wasteful and a lousy gimmick to make people repurchase the entire curler (same deal with KA's non-refillable automatic brow pencil). I'm knocking off a lippie for that alone, but otherwise, it's a really solid curler.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

i loved my Shu, but I like this better. I mean a red pad i love that!

I'm asian i have no lashes, so every bit helps. I heat up my curler for a couple seconds under my blow dryer and it the pad still lasts long.

When I first tried this curler I was blown away!!! 5 seconds later I had to own it! This eyelash curler creates a flirty curly lash!
Kevyn admired Shu's design, however he wanted to improve on it and he did!

on 5/5/2008 7:31:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I thought I had a holy grail in my Shu until I gave this a try. For some reason it curls better?? I always thought a curl was a curl, but there is something about this curler. It is lasting longer than any of my Shu...usually bought a new Shu every month and a half or so, but this is going on 4 months strong. I misplaced it and had to go back to the Shu for a few days...a NEW one at that. I still liked this one MUCH better :) A+

on 8/20/2007 7:35:00 PM

Best eyelash curler ever!!! Never pinches and comes with an extra red cushion - which I wonder if I'll ever need because I've had this curler for over two years and it shows no signs of needing a replacement cushion. Great product!!!

This is my HG for eyelash curler. I am a long time user of Shu Uemura's curler but I do find Kevyn Aucoin's eyelash curler better!!! Love it!

on 9/8/2006 8:00:00 AM

Hmmm, not terrible maybe I am just used to my Shu. This works but I find Shu easier to use- it gets the little lashes in the outer corner of the eye. The red rubber is a good idea though.

on 7/26/2006 6:59:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

This worked very well...no crimping, no pinching, good shape, pretty red pad (I'm a sucker for red). Seemed about identical to the Shu curler IMO, but I swapped my Shu when I got this (mainly because of the red pad). So for about 6 months I was very pro KA eyelash curler until all of the sudden one day it wasn't working anymore...it didn't "break", but the top piece that comes down and presses into the pad seemed to have slowly moved forward so when it comes down the top part presses in front of the pad instead of in the middle of it...hope that makes sense. The pad was still in good shape, it was the metal part that was the problem. Anyway...it did not curl anymore and I couldn't fix it. I took good care of it, so it wasn't that it got squished or bent or anything. Maybe I just got a bum one, but I won't purchase again because of this. Works well when it works though.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools