Kevyn Aucoin Eyelash Curler

Filtered by age: 19-24
Kevyn Aucoin Eyelash Curler
Kevyn Aucoin Curler open Shu Uemura 24K and Kevyn Aucoin curlersKevyn Aucoin Curler

4.8

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is basically my first eyelash curler (I can remember buying a cheap drugstore curler years ago, having it crimp and pinch my lashes, I got rid of it not long after that) so I can't compare it to the other popular ones like the Shu, Shideido or Surratt. I purchased this one because it was the best reviewed eyelash curler on Sephora and many people seemed to prefer it to some of the other popular ones I mentioned. I really like this curler and I think it does the job. I have large, deep set hooded eyes, and this curler grabs all my lashes and doesn't pinch at all unless I position it the wrong way. I do several pumps for about 10 seconds and have curled lashes. The curl seems to last for the day although I do think this would depend on the mascara you use. I like the red curling pad as I can see my black lashes against it easily. I would recommend this curler.

on 10/28/2016 4:59:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This curler is slick to use and the price is reasonable for me. One thing I need to mention is that its outline is a little too big for me. Anyway, if you need it. It will be a good choice.

on 10/28/2016 4:40:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

Ladies and gentlemen, I do believe I have found a Holy Grail for eyelash curlers...

Insider tip: I snap a few of these bad boys up for $12 each at the Makeup Show. My first one lasted for a year (I used both pads) and would gladly pay full price ($21) if I was pressed to do so. Thankfully, I don't have to.

My eye shape can be seen if you check out my pictures on this makeupalley account. I'm Asian with double lids and my eyelashes are pin straight, so curling my lashes before applying waterproof mascara is a must for me if I decide to wear makeup. My eyes are asymmetrical but this eyelash curler works well with both.

I've never ripped out eyelashes with this curler, even on the very very rare day when I decide to curl my eyelashes /after/ mascara application. It doesn't pinch my lids either.

Curlers I have tried in the past: Koji No. 73, Revlon, e.l.f. , Shiseido, New York Color.

Kevyn Aucoin beats all of them hands down in terms of ease, results, and comfort. Holy Grail.

on 6/20/2015 11:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Best eyelash curler I have ever used! I used the Shu Uemura eyelash curler for years, but it got old and eventually was just crimping my eyelashes and making them look horrible. This is so much better! It never crimps my eyelashes or pinches my eyes, and gives me a perfect curl every time. This eyelash curler opens extra wide so it gives you more control. I would recommend this to everyone!

on 1/26/2014 11:36:00 PM

I know a lot of people love the Shi eyelash curler, but this is by far my favorite. I have rather deep set, round eyes, and this works perfectly for me. It gives me the loveliest curl, never that horrible crimp you can get with some eyelash curlers. This curler works very well for my eye shape, but I do think the rubber pad is the key to the beautiful results I have had. Soft enough that your lashes are not crimped, but not too soft that you get no results. Love it, though it a shame that replacement pads are not sold seperately (please, let me know where I can get some!). I would definitely repurchase.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I purchase this the other day, I finally snapped at my cheap eyelash curler for always making me cry everytime I use it, and decided that it was time to invest in something a little pricey just to see if it worked any better.
I had in my mind the Shu Uemura, Utowa and this one Kevyn Aucoin. I decided to go for this one first. At $48AUD it wasn't cheap, as soon as I got back to work I use it to curl my lashes, to my suprise there was hardly to no pinching at all, so it was pain free curling. There was no snagging or pulling of my lashes which I was soo happy about, the packaging was different with the red pad. Usually with my cheap curler, everytime I took it off my eyes, some of my lashes get pulled off as well.This one actually get almost every single one of my lashes and the thing that impress me was that it never bundle my lashes together like the cheaper ones do, it actually fans them out as it is curling.
I will be looking at investing in the Utowa and most definitely the Shu Uemura one, but for now this one is excellent.
For those of you that dont see the difference between this a cheap curler, trust me just at least invest in one and you will see the difference. I put up with the pinching for 2 years from cheaper curlers because I couldn't see the difference between this and a normal one. Now that I got this I really regretted putting up with all that pain from the last 2 years.

I've had this for four years, and it is definitely a staple. I have used my friend's shu eumera curler and didn't notice any difference.

on 4/22/2009 8:47:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse

This is the best curler I've used to-date although not HG and is much preferred over my Shu and Shiseido curlers. It captures more of my lashes than any other curler and gives them a beautiful curl without crimping them. It also fits my eye shape better so that I get minimal pinching even though my eyes are on the small side. I can also get the curler quite close to the base of my lashes to give them a higher lift. The red rubber pad is a lovely touch. I'm really disappointed though that they don't make replacement pads for this and make you buy an entirely new curler.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I Love this product. Its design is very similar to the shu, yet I think it does a slightly better job at curling lashes. I love the red pad too!

on 7/20/2007 1:29:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Holy crap. I will NEVER use another drugstore curler AGAIN! To be honest, I never used anything other than the d/s ones--I didn't even KNOW there were high end curlers!!!! *slaps face* This has got to be the greatest thing in the world for my stupid flat lashes that I was "blessed" with from my family genes (along with the other wonderful things like cellulite and a pooch belly, despite years of hard core sports playing starting when I was 3. Nope. Still got fat. Still got cellulite. Still got acne. Still got the effing stupid lashes). Back on topic though...... this curler doesn't just kink a curl into place. It shapes my lashes all over. I've never had them touch the bottom of my brow bone area, and this curler curled them all the way up, and they look the way they're supposed to!! YAY!!! This thing is amazing. I think I'll sleep with it in bed like my teddy. That's how much I love it. You won't be dissapointed with this!!!

Popular Misc Beauty Tools