Kerastase Nutritive - Masque Intense Thick Hair (Uploaded by picaccount)

4.3

price range

Reviews

fromNbrwn

2 months ago

This is a brilliant product, it was recommended to me by my hairdresser along with the shampoo & it has transformed my dry lacklustre frizzy hair. Yes it’s expensive but it’s worth every penny.

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinNormal, Olive, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

Nov/14/2017

This mask is very expensive but you can find it on sale often. My hair is long, not colored, with oily sensitive scalp and dryer roots and the only three products that I need for my hair are a shampoo from a pharmacy for my scalp, this mask which I use every third wash because the results stay and some light oil to protect my hair during blow dry. :)

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (10 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesBlue

2.0

Aug/23/2017

Amazing for hair, but gave me the worst back acne! I'm still recovering from it, after weeks of not using it... If you have sensitive skin like me, I don't think you should dive in and buy the big jar to begin with... I got the small one and half of it I'll just give it to someone else or throw it away, such a waste! Glad I didn't pay the whole price for it.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

fromraluko

Apr/28/2017

I generally love Kerastase products, and this one is pretty good, too, but it seems my hair gets sensitized to it after a while and it doesn`t give me the same initial results with continued use. I mean, for the first few washes, it gave me what I`ve come to expect from this brand: soft, manageable, detangled hair. After the 4th or 5th wash, the results were less stellar, and as I am getting …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (865 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesHazel

Apr/15/2017

I have been using this product for nearly a year now (on my third tub) and I can say that this product has definitely made my hair much softer and silkier! I substitute this for hair conditioner and use it every 3 days after shampooing, applying from the ear down and letting it soak for 10 mins. The mask not only detangles, but makes my hair so much softer afterwards!! My hair is quite thick and …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (14 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

3.0
fromAm00n

Dec/11/2016

I used this 8 years ago and I have to say I didnt like the result back then. I tried it again recently and I still don't like it. My hair feels heavy, coated, and like straw.

Update:
if you are intending to buy this product I would advice you to use it maximum once or twice a week no more than that. I still have it and I'm using it using this method it seems to be …

1 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (112 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair

HairOther

EyesOther

Oct/30/2016

I love this! I have very dry hair. Unfortunately it's very expensive

3 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

Sep/21/2016

This thick, moisturizing mask is a Godsend for my dry strands. I use it once a week for 20 minutes and it keeps my hair soft and hydrated. I tried the one for fine hair and it did nothing for me. If you have thick or coarse hair, give this a try!

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily, Medium Brown

HairBrown

Jul/09/2016

LOVE LOVE LOVE!! My stylist told me this was amazing and boy is it! I was trying to repair my long wavy hair. I used this in the shower a few times a week and then moved to using it over night once a week. I did notice that using it over night a few times a week weighed it down too much but once a week was enough. Its expensive but so very worth it!!!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (154 reviews)

SkinOily, Olive, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Coarse

EyesGreen

3.0

Apr/10/2016

This worked okay on my dry, color-treated hair. For the price I expected a little bit more though and do think that there are cheaper masques out there that work better. I have used many deep conditioners and masques from drug store brands to high-end and salon brands and this one just left me feeling indifferent towards it. Will not repurchase.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (80 reviews)

Age25-29