Kerastase Kerastase Nutritive Irisome Masquintense Thick Hair

Kerastase Kerastase Nutritive Irisome Masquintense Thick Hair

4.3

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Amodimethicone, Cetyl Esters, Isopropyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Trideceth-6, Glyceryl Linoleate, Helianthus annuus/Sunflower Seed Oil, Glyceryl Oleate, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Cetrimonium Chloride, Linalool, Hydroxycitronellal, Hexyl Cinnamal, Citronellol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Coumarin, Geraniol, Safflower Glucoside, Glyceryl Linolenate, Parfum/Fragrance

on 11/14/2017 4:39:00 AM

This mask is very expensive but you can find it on sale often. My hair is long, not colored, with oily sensitive scalp and dryer roots and the only three products that I need for my hair are a shampoo from a pharmacy for my scalp, this mask which I use every third wash because the results stay and some light oil to protect my hair during blow dry. :)

on 8/23/2017 5:00:00 AM

Amazing for hair, but gave me the worst back acne! I'm still recovering from it, after weeks of not using it... If you have sensitive skin like me, I don't think you should dive in and buy the big jar to begin with... I got the small one and half of it I'll just give it to someone else or throw it away, such a waste! Glad I didn't pay the whole price for it.

I have been using this product for nearly a year now (on my third tub) and I can say that this product has definitely made my hair much softer and silkier! I substitute this for hair conditioner and use it every 3 days after shampooing, applying from the ear down and letting it soak for 10 mins. The mask not only detangles, but makes my hair so much softer afterwards!! My hair is quite thick and on the coarser side, and it used to be quite dry, but is definitely less so after using this product. The price is pretty expensive, but a tub does last me more than 3 months as you dont need very much product, even for my very thick and long hair.

on 10/30/2016 3:38:00 PM

I love this! I have very dry hair. Unfortunately it's very expensive

on 4/28/2017 8:19:00 AM

I generally love Kerastase products, and this one is pretty good, too, but it seems my hair gets sensitized to it after a while and it doesn`t give me the same initial results with continued use. I mean, for the first few washes, it gave me what I`ve come to expect from this brand: soft, manageable, detangled hair. After the 4th or 5th wash, the results were less stellar, and as I am getting close to finishing the tub, I am beginning to wonder where all the magic went. The same thing happened with the conditioner from the same line. Maybe I need to try another brand for a while? I don`t know, but I`ve heard folks say that it`s good to cycle your hair products to avoid getting desensitized. If you know more on that topic, do let me know please.

on 12/11/2016 12:40:00 PM

I used this 8 years ago and I have to say I didnt like the result back then. I tried it again recently and I still don't like it. My hair feels heavy, coated, and like straw.

Update:
if you are intending to buy this product I would advice you to use it maximum once or twice a week no more than that. I still have it and I'm using it using this method it seems to be working for me. The problem is that it is loaded with silicone so you need to use in moderation. I still remember my previous hairdresser saying this a treating hair mask and it is very concentrated you need to use it only once a week.

on 7/9/2016 12:21:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

LOVE LOVE LOVE!! My stylist told me this was amazing and boy is it! I was trying to repair my long wavy hair. I used this in the shower a few times a week and then moved to using it over night once a week. I did notice that using it over night a few times a week weighed it down too much but once a week was enough. Its expensive but so very worth it!!!

on 4/10/2016 2:25:00 PM

This worked okay on my dry, color-treated hair. For the price I expected a little bit more though and do think that there are cheaper masques out there that work better. I have used many deep conditioners and masques from drug store brands to high-end and salon brands and this one just left me feeling indifferent towards it. Will not repurchase.

on 4/22/2016 4:37:00 PM

Im looking for a stronger Kerastase hidrating masque since this one did leave my hair less dry but didnt do all that I was waiting For. I had big expectations because of the price and brand but it was only good, not very very good.

on 9/21/2016 5:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This thick, moisturizing mask is a Godsend for my dry strands. I use it once a week for 20 minutes and it keeps my hair soft and hydrated. I tried the one for fine hair and it did nothing for me. If you have thick or coarse hair, give this a try!