Kerastase Kerastase Nutritive Irisome Masquintense Thick Hair

Kerastase Kerastase Nutritive Irisome Masquintense Thick Hair

4.3

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Amodimethicone, Cetyl Esters, Isopropyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Trideceth-6, Glyceryl Linoleate, Helianthus annuus/Sunflower Seed Oil, Glyceryl Oleate, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Cetrimonium Chloride, Linalool, Hydroxycitronellal, Hexyl Cinnamal, Citronellol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Coumarin, Geraniol, Safflower Glucoside, Glyceryl Linolenate, Parfum/Fragrance

on 7/9/2016 12:21:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

LOVE LOVE LOVE!! My stylist told me this was amazing and boy is it! I was trying to repair my long wavy hair. I used this in the shower a few times a week and then moved to using it over night once a week. I did notice that using it over night a few times a week weighed it down too much but once a week was enough. Its expensive but so very worth it!!!

on 4/22/2016 4:37:00 PM

Im looking for a stronger Kerastase hidrating masque since this one did leave my hair less dry but didnt do all that I was waiting For. I had big expectations because of the price and brand but it was only good, not very very good.

To Read all 416 Reviews, Login or Join

on 4/10/2016 2:25:00 PM

This worked okay on my dry, color-treated hair. For the price I expected a little bit more though and do think that there are cheaper masques out there that work better. I have used many deep conditioners and masques from drug store brands to high-end and salon brands and this one just left me feeling indifferent towards it. Will not repurchase.

Price certainly bites, but this mask is absolutely amazing.

I have a drier hair and I do style it often, so I naturally need something like an intense mask to protect it from breakage which does occur if you don't nourish your hair. This product though has got quite a thick texture, so little goes a long way. I do condition my hair first, then rinse and apply a small amount of this mask from the middle section down and leave it for about 5 minutes while I shave my legs and such. Then I rinse again and using this mask once a week does an amazing job at keeping your hair nice, soft and somewhat alive compared to how they look without it.

One pot of this mask is going to last a very long time, so I usually use up mine in 6 months or so - which is ok if you think about the price. Overall, I love this product and recommend it.

You can read more about this and other Kerastase products from the range in a review below. Hope it helps!

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

This product is absolutely amazing. I am the type that buys all the expensive hair products praying something works for my course damaged coloured hair. All i am saying is im so impressed with this its my 4th purchase and i will buy it every month as a treat for my dry hair. I used joico clarifying shampoo first and then applied this for an hour or two then rinsed did not follow up with a conditioner as there is no need. OMG my hair needed this so badly that it feels and smells amazing. So soft no knots just really silky and im finally in love with this ❤️ Finally found a good hair conditioning treatment that actually works!!!!!!

on 8/5/2015 10:06:00 AM

I simply adore Masquintense. I use it weekly on my highlighted hair. I usually leave it overnight & rinse out the next morning, then apply my usual products and voila! lovely shining hair.

I've had the same jar for years with no degradation of product. I've used other deep conditioner that left my with oily roots.

Would definitely buy again when needed.

on 8/3/2015 11:02:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I decided to upgrade my intensive conditioner; after a number of months maintaining red hair; and also pregnancy seeming to take its toll on my hair's health, I decided I needed it. So after having a couple of inches cut off, I vowed to invest in better products; and saw this one feature in reviews. I actually purchased the version for thick hair; although my hair is not exactly thick (fairly fine, but abundant) thinking this would be a heavier, more intensive cream. It certainly hasn't done any harm or weighted my hair down as a result.
Like Kerastase products in general, it smells lovely and is enjoyable to apply. It almost looks and feels like a heavy face cream, but it washes out easily.
I apply this once a week and leave it in for about 10 minutes at a time. I have only used this a handful of times so I can't attest to long term damage prevention; but my hair was certainly smoother and more shiny after the first use.
The product is pricey (just under 30 if I recall), but I don't need a lot of product, so I'd imagine a tub would last me in the region of 6 months.
I would buy again, as I feel this is better value than buying a cheaper product that does next to nothing for the quality of my hair.

on 6/14/2015 10:47:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm gonna review the line as a whole as well because it's really a system. I used the dry, sensitized hair line (line two) and it's resally meant to be a smoothing line for dryer hair. Great because that's what I'm looking for. The shampoo isn't very lathery but does a good job if cleaning my scalp and making my hair feel smooth. Since my hair is so course I use the Masquintense for Thick hair every three days and when it drys it feels very healthy and smooth. The issue is that I'm looking for a miracle product and at 40-50 bucks a pop the smoothness on ,y hair last maybe a day. I need it to loo sexy until the next washing and I see frizzies pretty fast. I like the line and can tell it's quality so I just may tweak my products.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

The best hairmask there is. No doubt! I have never coloured my hair but I've had problems with it being dry. My hair is long and thick and I've tried a lot of different moisturizing hair products. I always come back to this. It leaves my hair feeling so soft and it looks amazing. Joico and Redken can't even be compared to this. I don't have a problem with the smell. Yes it is a bit pricey but definetley worth it in the end. A little goes a long way! I use in twice a month and that's enough for my hair. My one and only HG hair product.

Really expensive but you can use a very small amount. My hair stylist used this and she told me to use it once a week for my dry, colored hair. I like to rotate this with a cheaper deep conditioner.

Popular Hair Treatments