Kerastase Kerastase Nutritive Irisome Masquintense Thick Hair

Kerastase Kerastase Nutritive Irisome Masquintense Thick Hair

4.3

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Amodimethicone, Cetyl Esters, Isopropyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Trideceth-6, Glyceryl Linoleate, Helianthus annuus/Sunflower Seed Oil, Glyceryl Oleate, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Cetrimonium Chloride, Linalool, Hydroxycitronellal, Hexyl Cinnamal, Citronellol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Coumarin, Geraniol, Safflower Glucoside, Glyceryl Linolenate, Parfum/Fragrance

on 4/28/2017 8:19:00 AM

I generally love Kerastase products, and this one is pretty good, too, but it seems my hair gets sensitized to it after a while and it doesn`t give me the same initial results with continued use. I mean, for the first few washes, it gave me what I`ve come to expect from this brand: soft, manageable, detangled hair. After the 4th or 5th wash, the results were less stellar, and as I am getting close to finishing the tub, I am beginning to wonder where all the magic went. The same thing happened with the conditioner from the same line. Maybe I need to try another brand for a while? I don`t know, but I`ve heard folks say that it`s good to cycle your hair products to avoid getting desensitized. If you know more on that topic, do let me know please.

I have been using this product for nearly a year now (on my third tub) and I can say that this product has definitely made my hair much softer and silkier! I substitute this for hair conditioner and use it every 3 days after shampooing, applying from the ear down and letting it soak for 10 mins. The mask not only detangles, but makes my hair so much softer afterwards!! My hair is quite thick and on the coarser side, and it used to be quite dry, but is definitely less so after using this product. The price is pretty expensive, but a tub does last me more than 3 months as you dont need very much product, even for my very thick and long hair.

on 12/11/2016 12:40:00 PM

I used this before 8 years ago.. and I have to say I didnt like the result back then. I tried it again recently and I still don't like it. My hair feels heavy, coated, and like straw.

on 10/30/2016 3:38:00 PM

I love this! I have very dry hair. Unfortunately it's very expensive

on 9/21/2016 5:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This thick, moisturizing mask is a Godsend for my dry strands. I use it once a week for 20 minutes and it keeps my hair soft and hydrated. I tried the one for fine hair and it did nothing for me. If you have thick or coarse hair, give this a try!

on 7/9/2016 12:21:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

LOVE LOVE LOVE!! My stylist told me this was amazing and boy is it! I was trying to repair my long wavy hair. I used this in the shower a few times a week and then moved to using it over night once a week. I did notice that using it over night a few times a week weighed it down too much but once a week was enough. Its expensive but so very worth it!!!

on 4/22/2016 4:37:00 PM

Im looking for a stronger Kerastase hidrating masque since this one did leave my hair less dry but didnt do all that I was waiting For. I had big expectations because of the price and brand but it was only good, not very very good.

on 4/10/2016 2:25:00 PM

This worked okay on my dry, color-treated hair. For the price I expected a little bit more though and do think that there are cheaper masques out there that work better. I have used many deep conditioners and masques from drug store brands to high-end and salon brands and this one just left me feeling indifferent towards it. Will not repurchase.

Price certainly bites, but this mask is absolutely amazing.

I have a drier hair and I do style it often, so I naturally need something like an intense mask to protect it from breakage which does occur if you don't nourish your hair. This product though has got quite a thick texture, so little goes a long way. I do condition my hair first, then rinse and apply a small amount of this mask from the middle section down and leave it for about 5 minutes while I shave my legs and such. Then I rinse again and using this mask once a week does an amazing job at keeping your hair nice, soft and somewhat alive compared to how they look without it.

One pot of this mask is going to last a very long time, so I usually use up mine in 6 months or so - which is ok if you think about the price. Overall, I love this product and recommend it.

You can read more about this and other Kerastase products from the range in a review below. Hope it helps!

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

This product is absolutely amazing. I am the type that buys all the expensive hair products praying something works for my course damaged coloured hair. All i am saying is im so impressed with this its my 4th purchase and i will buy it every month as a treat for my dry hair. I used joico clarifying shampoo first and then applied this for an hour or two then rinsed did not follow up with a conditioner as there is no need. OMG my hair needed this so badly that it feels and smells amazing. So soft no knots just really silky and im finally in love with this ❤️ Finally found a good hair conditioning treatment that actually works!!!!!!

Popular Hair Treatments