4.4

package quality

price range

Reviews

6 years ago

love the color neutral but not milky

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

10 years ago

A great alternative to pale pink nails. My hands are pretty!

About reviewer (41 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

10 years ago

Great color! Perfect for everyday where. Every occasion. I like to wear this Mon-Fri because I have a desk job where I deal with people a lot. I cant wear LOUD pink polish but I am a girly girl and I like to have my nails painted. Perfect neutral nail color!

About reviewer (182 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

10 years ago

This is the second time I wear Fiji Weejee Fawn. The first time I only put 2 coats and I did a poor job. I applied 2 coats initially and it looks okay. It looks kind of beige, pearly, shimmery and frosty. But I then decided to put a 3rd coat on top and the color comes out full. It looks very pearly and elegant and has a hint of pink in it. Most of the time it just look beige/pearl. It reminds me of Sand in My Suit. But Sand in My Suit has a lot more yellow to it. This one is one of my favourites. I love OPI and I think the formula is getting better and better. Hope their next collection will be another nice surprise.

About reviewer (455 reviews)

SkinNormal, Olive, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

10 years ago

This is a perfect pearly champagne pinky beige. This is what I had hoped for with Sand in my Suit. A neutral with life to it. Warmth but not that yellow stained look that some warm neutrals get. It is shimmery but not metallic. It is semi sheer but it won't streak. And it covers up any nail staining from wearing darker pinks, corals and reds. It applies evenly and looks like a soft almost sheer neutral pearl. It wears well, chips don't show anyways, but it wears well. My favourite way to wear it right now is over a base coat of Sally Hansen's age correct growth treatment http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp?itemid=6364 which is my favourite base coat--smooths out ridges and lleaves a milky sheer base. Then I slap one coat of this Fiji Weegee Fawn on top, and if I want it semi sheer, I leave it at that, and top with Sally Hansens Insta Dri no chip top coat, the one in the red flat bottle. This is the nicest nude but better nail look in my arsenal. Another favourite sheer in the same family is Samoan Sand, but it is a creme sheer not a shimmery pearl like this. They can be layered to play with the sheerness and shimmer.

About reviewer (296 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairRed, Curly, Fine

11 years ago

This is part of my stash of workhorse polishes - colours that are appropriate for every situation. Fiji Weejee Fawn kind of reminds me of the inside of an oyster shell but the tones are strictly in the grey-sandy beige range which keeps it looking like the frosty oyster pinks that were prevalent in the 80s. I bought the old chemical OPI formula in a sale bin.

About reviewer (124 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBlack

11 years ago

This polish is a sheer, frosty, nude/beige color. I wore it on my wedding day so I'm especially partial to it. I'd repurchase it because it is a really nice nude color you can wear anywhere.

About reviewer (183 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

3.0

11 years ago

Purchased this color after reading all the great reviews on MUA. Color is decent on my hands, but my toes look like "death." Will not repurchase.

About reviewer (149 reviews)

Age

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

EyesBlue

12 years ago

Love, love, love this color. It is a beautiful pale beige color that looks fabulous against summer tanned skin - one coat is a lovely sheer color, and if you add a second coat it gets a more silvery sheen. I think this will be my new go to color!

About reviewer (533 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

EyesBlue

12 years ago

This is the perfect neutral shade! I have tried just about every neutral nail color known to man: Coney Island Cotton Candy, Sweet Tart, Hawaiian Orchid, Mademoiselle, Waltz...and none of them compares to this one. I am a compulsive nail biter, and this shade may just be the one to make me break the habit once and for all. It isn't ostentatious in the least. Just a subtle, classy color. When I wear neutrals, I have a hard time finding a shade which flatters my skin tone because my hands look really red/purple with most shades. This one, however, was not. Also, I am terrible painting nails, but this one is so foolproof and user-friendly and quick-drying. I love it and it will certainly be a staple color for me.

About reviewer (158 reviews)

Age19-24