The Color Workshop

Filtered by skin type : Dry

Price: $

Price: $

I bought the 48 eyeshadow kit for $9.50. it came with 6 blushes, 6 eye highlights, 6 lip glosses, 4 eyeliners and, 4 lipsticks, some cheap make up brushes, 4 nail polishes, a mirror and pressed powder which im guessing is a bronzer. I have to say i'm pretty pleased with my purchase. I have green eyes and the green eye shadow is really pretty and compliments my eyes. Along with the gold, brown and blue shades. The only problem is the eyeshadow colours don't show up unless you add water to it. But hey, it looks nicer anyway, and lasts longer too. The blush is really messy, but goes on nicely and look good on. Lip gloss is ok, I'd rather use the ones I own.

Things I like: Visually appealing, colours look nice on, have a nice sparkle, most shades compliment skin tone and eyes, worth my money, looks good on, lots of variety.

Things I don't like: Makeup has no cover, blush is really messy, colour only stays on with water, comes off easily, can't sharpen eye liner because body is plastic, nail polish bristles leave streaks.

Overall i think this palette is well worth my money eye shadow wise. I don't really care about the rest of the stuff in this kit because I already own it.

But yeah, if its on sale I say why not?

So I got this for a gift & I thought it was going to be bad because the packaging. Its like cardboard. I was not expecting anything from the eyeshadows. There are 6 eyeshadows & 2 cream shadows. The cream shadows make good bases. I really like the shodows. It's a smokey eye palette, so there's blacks & greys & whites. Besides the packagging, it's a great product!