Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Flawless Wear Concealer

4.1

New formula: Water\Aqua\Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Boron Nitride, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone, Tribehenin, Magnesium Sulfate, Titanium Dioxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Dimethicone, Methicone, Laureth-7, Glycerin, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Xanthan Gum, Alumina, Trisiloxane, Dimethicone Silylate, Sorbic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, [ /- Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Mica]

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

I'm a NC42 and use the shade Medium warm 3W. It's a very yellow/tan concealer which suits me perfectly.
I have to say it goes on lighter on the skin than it looks in the tube. You get the standard 7 ml, for 28$. A little goes long long way so def worth the price!
I got combination skin, get a bit oily on my t-zone throughout the day and normal on the perimeter of my face.
Concealers I own mentioned in order of preference, top choice to bottom: Makeup Store cover all mix - dark, Mac studio fix NW35, Tarte shape tape-medium, Maybelline Master conceal - 40 medium, Maybelline Age rewind and Fit me- 25 Medium, Collection 2000-Deep

Packaging:
Comes in a small glass bottle tube. Classy and simple with a gold-handle applicator. Doesn't look like cheap nor super expensive. Simple and classy, very Estee Lauder like. I like!

Look/finish:
I only use these for my undereyes as it's too light to use allover to spot conceal. If I found a shade for doing that I would buy it for that too. I don't really like too much of a stark bright undereye, but I do enjoy a healthy smooth bright look. This really covers everything beautifully and dries down to a matte finish. It sets fast so work in sections. I don't need to set it with a powder at all. I found that if I do that, it accentuate my fine lines and cracks I never knew I had. It also does not crease and stays put ALL day long. Big plus for the SPF10.

Texture:
A little goes a long way. It doesn't hurt to moisturize to prep as it sets so fast and very matte. It's so pigmented and creamy. Using the warmth of your fingers works as well as using a brush. I'd say it has a quite thick consistency. I think that's what helps with the coverage of this concealer. It's formulated with minerals and emollients to condition the skin. It's oil free and feels great on the skin. It's just perfect. Very easy to blend and little doe-foot applicator makes it hygienic, super easy and convenient to use. It

Smell:
It smells a bit like paint, nothing too strong. If you own the EL Stay all day foundation you'll know exactly what I mean, they smell the same. The good things is that it doesn't linger. But you can't really smell it if you don't put the nose against the product itself.

Cons:
Only downside is the shade selection. I don't think everyone could find a shade match, since they only offer 10 shades. If you have dry skin I think you'll need to prep and moisturize before.

Conclusion:
I was debating beween this and Nars. I tried the Nars 3 times and it felt too heavy and dry on me so I opted for this one. So happy I did, it's also cheaper than Nars, win win!

This concealer is a must have! I think this is awesome, love this so much. One of the best concealer I ever tried! Couldn't recommend it enough. From all the concealers I own this concealer takes a proud 1st place!

*Makeup store Cover all mix concealer Dark = My all time favorite cream pot concealer.
Perfect to spot conceal, great staying power, pigmented, perfect for all around use.
*Mac Studio fix concealer NC35= Great pot concealer. Amazing staying power. Perfect to spot conceal and cover darkness.
*Maybelline Master conceal Medium 40= A bit too light but work ok for quick touch ups. Not the best staying power though.
*Maybelline Age rewind Medium= Same as the Master conceal.
*Maybelline Fit me 25 medium= Too light and not pigmented enough, too emollient. Bad staying power.
*Sonia kashuk creamy concealer 02= Not pigmented enough and bad staying power.
*Revlon Photoready stick concealer medium = Not pigmented enough. Bit greasy, bad staying power.
*Mac Prolong concealer NC35 = Easy the work with, pigmented and long lasting. One of my favorites.
*Milani sercret cover concealer = Too waxy, hard to work with and bad pigmentation.

Despite all the good reviews, this concealer is just not for me. It creases like crazy no matter how i apply it. I've used sponge,brushes,fingers. I've also used eye cream and primer beforehead and it just didn't help. But i'd say the coverage is good and this product is worth to try because it maybe doesn't work for me but it does for anyone else

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I guess I've come to terms with my age and lack of sleep - the dark circles under my eyes are not going away. I've tried a few different concealers and this product is my favourite for natural and build-able coverage that doesn't cause dryness nor emphasize lines. A little goes a long way so despite the price this product will last a long time.

Makes my t-zone, nose, and the areas around the nose look more oily after an hour of wear. Otherwise, the medium to full coverage it gives me is decent.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I absolutely love this concealer and I've used it around my eye area for years. I have tried a few others in the meantime and nothing compares to this. It doesn't crease, it covers dark circles amazingly and it doesn't budge - even through my 14 hour work days!! Amazing. I use the shade tawny in the doublewear foundations and medium warm in the concealer matches perfectly.

This product performs so well for me... The only frustration is that even in summer, the lightest shade looks pretty orange in comparison to my skin.
Other than that, would completely recommend this to people who can find a match for their skin.
The coverage is very good. The lasting power is the best of any concealer I have tried - I can have sweat dripping down my face, and this stuff will still stay on. The oil control is very good, the applicator is convenient, and the price really is not too steep considering how long one tube lasts, and how much other mid-priced concealers are (which do not perform anywhere near as well).
It also formulated without fragrance, which is a bit of a gripe I have with many other cosmetics. (It breaks down collagen and irritates skin... I don't need my concealer to smell pretty?)
It's also blends beautifully, and is very easy to work with. It would be hard to make this look bad.
The only con for this is that the shade range is a bit limited - but bear in mind that this is coming from someone who has this problem with the vast majority of base products... You may have much more luck if your skin tone is not super pale (or super dark).
Even with the bad shade match - I can just about make it work in summer, and have re-bought this many times.

If Estee Lauder ever come out with more shades, I will be so happy.

This is actually a good concealer but not sure its worth the price. I find that liquid concealers are best for under the eyes and this one does fairly good job at covering my very bad undereye circles. I like the wand as opposed to squeeze tube as it is a lot more convenient.
there is large range in terms of skin tones so I think most people will be happy. I am super fair with cool tones so I chose the lightest shade. Set with powder, it doesn't crease or rub off which is excellent.
However, its very similar to Stay Fit concealer from Maybelline which is LOT cheaper.

First of all,let me "say" that this concealer is my holy grail since...well.. since I can remember.
It applies smoothly,it's creamy,it covers very well dark circles if not completely( it's a thing of mine to try to keep things modest,better safe than sorry,right?☺) and although the general rule is to apply eye cream before concealer for a better application ,to prevent the concealer creasing in the fine lines of the eyes e.t.c,I rarely do it and I haven't faced an issue.Of course, like all concealers do, it needs to be blended and applied right.
Also,as long as I am concerned, it's applicator is both practical and hygienic.
It's on the expensive side but it's worth it.
Last but not least since I like to try anything new that catches my eye I 'll be always on the look out ....but this as I said in the introduction of my review is definitely a keeper.

I hope I helped ☺

As much as i would like to love this, i got disappointed with this. reason is, after a day of use, it broke me out. i dont know why but it just did. i used to use the DW foundation as a concealer but since im going to have a vacation where it is somewhere humid, i decided to just buy this concealer for a long lasting effect. yes, it was very long lasting but broke me out. kind of wasted my money.

I'm using this one now because it's only slightly better than wearing no concealer at all. I really wanted to like it because it had everything I wanted from a concealer; thick consistency, light colour, easy application. But this one creases like crazy. I use a moisturiser, primer and I set it very lightly with a translucent powder but it immediately breaks on my skin. If I smile the concealer just cracks up. I've tried every trick in the book but it won't stay in place. It's ridiculously expensive but I've had this concealer for half a year so if it works for you, it does pay back. I will not repurchase and I will look for a new concealer asap.