Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Concealer

4.1

New formula: Water\Aqua\Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Boron Nitride, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone, Tribehenin, Magnesium Sulfate, Titanium Dioxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Dimethicone, Methicone, Laureth-7, Glycerin, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Xanthan Gum, Alumina, Trisiloxane, Dimethicone Silylate, Sorbic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, [ /- Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Mica]

Despite all the good reviews, this concealer is just not for me. It creases like crazy no matter how i apply it. I've used sponge,brushes,fingers. I've also used eye cream and primer beforehead and it just didn't help. But i'd say the coverage is good and this product is worth to try because it maybe doesn't work for me but it does for anyone else

Makes my t-zone, nose, and the areas around the nose look more oily after an hour of wear. Otherwise, the medium to full coverage it gives me is decent.

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I guess I've come to terms with my age and lack of sleep - the dark circles under my eyes are not going away. I've tried a few different concealers and this product is my favourite for natural and build-able coverage that doesn't cause dryness nor emphasize lines. A little goes a long way so despite the price this product will last a long time.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I absolutely love this concealer and I've used it around my eye area for years. I have tried a few others in the meantime and nothing compares to this. It doesn't crease, it covers dark circles amazingly and it doesn't budge - even through my 14 hour work days!! Amazing. I use the shade tawny in the doublewear foundations and medium warm in the concealer matches perfectly.

This product performs so well for me... The only frustration is that even in summer, the lightest shade looks pretty orange in comparison to my skin.
Other than that, would completely recommend this to people who can find a match for their skin.
The coverage is very good. The lasting power is the best of any concealer I have tried - I can have sweat dripping down my face, and this stuff will still stay on. The oil control is very good, the applicator is convenient, and the price really is not too steep considering how long one tube lasts, and how much other mid-priced concealers are (which do not perform anywhere near as well).
It also formulated without fragrance, which is a bit of a gripe I have with many other cosmetics. (It breaks down collagen and irritates skin... I don't need my concealer to smell pretty?)
It's also blends beautifully, and is very easy to work with. It would be hard to make this look bad.
The only con for this is that the shade range is a bit limited - but bear in mind that this is coming from someone who has this problem with the vast majority of base products... You may have much more luck if your skin tone is not super pale (or super dark).
Even with the bad shade match - I can just about make it work in summer, and have re-bought this many times.

If Estee Lauder ever come out with more shades, I will be so happy.

I'm using this one now because it's only slightly better than wearing no concealer at all. I really wanted to like it because it had everything I wanted from a concealer; thick consistency, light colour, easy application. But this one creases like crazy. I use a moisturiser, primer and I set it very lightly with a translucent powder but it immediately breaks on my skin. If I smile the concealer just cracks up. I've tried every trick in the book but it won't stay in place. It's ridiculously expensive but I've had this concealer for half a year so if it works for you, it does pay back. I will not repurchase and I will look for a new concealer asap.

This is actually a good concealer but not sure its worth the price. I find that liquid concealers are best for under the eyes and this one does fairly good job at covering my very bad undereye circles. I like the wand as opposed to squeeze tube as it is a lot more convenient.
there is large range in terms of skin tones so I think most people will be happy. I am super fair with cool tones so I chose the lightest shade. Set with powder, it doesn't crease or rub off which is excellent.
However, its very similar to Stay Fit concealer from Maybelline which is LOT cheaper.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This concealer has great coverage, but that doesn't make up for it's major flaws. The first one being that it is VERY drying. I have no idea why this is recommended for people with dry skin. It feels very smooth and creamy upon application but then becomes so dry and cakey. The second issue with this concealer is that is tends to be ashy. I have pale skin, and the few shades that seemingly would work on me end up drying with an ashy look. This concealer may work well on some skin types but I really would not recommend to people with dry skin.

First of all,let me "say" that this concealer is my holy grail since...well.. since I can remember.
It applies smoothly,it's creamy,it covers very well dark circles if not completely( it's a thing of mine to try to keep things modest,better safe than sorry,right?☺) and although the general rule is to apply eye cream before concealer for a better application ,to prevent the concealer creasing in the fine lines of the eyes e.t.c,I rarely do it and I haven't faced an issue.Of course, like all concealers do, it needs to be blended and applied right.
Also,as long as I am concerned, it's applicator is both practical and hygienic.
It's on the expensive side but it's worth it.
Last but not least since I like to try anything new that catches my eye I 'll be always on the look out ....but this as I said in the introduction of my review is definitely a keeper.

I hope I helped ☺

As much as i would like to love this, i got disappointed with this. reason is, after a day of use, it broke me out. i dont know why but it just did. i used to use the DW foundation as a concealer but since im going to have a vacation where it is somewhere humid, i decided to just buy this concealer for a long lasting effect. yes, it was very long lasting but broke me out. kind of wasted my money.