Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Concealer

4.2

New formula: Water\Aqua\Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Boron Nitride, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone, Tribehenin, Magnesium Sulfate, Titanium Dioxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Dimethicone, Methicone, Laureth-7, Glycerin, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Xanthan Gum, Alumina, Trisiloxane, Dimethicone Silylate, Sorbic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, [ /- Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Mica]

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I guess I've come to terms with my age and lack of sleep - the dark circles under my eyes are not going away. I've tried a few different concealers and this product is my favourite for natural and build-able coverage that doesn't cause dryness nor emphasize lines. A little goes a long way so despite the price this product will last a long time.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I absolutely love this concealer and I've used it around my eye area for years. I have tried a few others in the meantime and nothing compares to this. It doesn't crease, it covers dark circles amazingly and it doesn't budge - even through my 14 hour work days!! Amazing. I use the shade tawny in the doublewear foundations and medium warm in the concealer matches perfectly.

I'm using this one now because it's only slightly better than wearing no concealer at all. I really wanted to like it because it had everything I wanted from a concealer; thick consistency, light colour, easy application. But this one creases like crazy. I use a moisturiser, primer and I set it very lightly with a translucent powder but it immediately breaks on my skin. If I smile the concealer just cracks up. I've tried every trick in the book but it won't stay in place. It's ridiculously expensive but I've had this concealer for half a year so if it works for you, it does pay back. I will not repurchase and I will look for a new concealer asap.

As much as i would like to love this, i got disappointed with this. reason is, after a day of use, it broke me out. i dont know why but it just did. i used to use the DW foundation as a concealer but since im going to have a vacation where it is somewhere humid, i decided to just buy this concealer for a long lasting effect. yes, it was very long lasting but broke me out. kind of wasted my money.

This is actually a good concealer but not sure its worth the price. I find that liquid concealers are best for under the eyes and this one does fairly good job at covering my very bad undereye circles. I like the wand as opposed to squeeze tube as it is a lot more convenient.
there is large range in terms of skin tones so I think most people will be happy. I am super fair with cool tones so I chose the lightest shade. Set with powder, it doesn't crease or rub off which is excellent.
However, its very similar to Stay Fit concealer from Maybelline which is LOT cheaper.

First of all,let me "say" that this concealer is my holy grail since...well.. since I can remember.
It applies smoothly,it's creamy,it covers very well dark circles if not completely( it's a thing of mine to try to keep things modest,better safe than sorry,right?☺) and although the general rule is to apply eye cream before concealer for a better application ,to prevent the concealer creasing in the fine lines of the eyes e.t.c,I rarely do it and I haven't faced an issue.Of course, like all concealers do, it needs to be blended and applied right.
Also,as long as I am concerned, it's applicator is both practical and hygienic.
It's on the expensive side but it's worth it.
Last but not least since I like to try anything new that catches my eye I 'll be always on the look out ....but this as I said in the introduction of my review is definitely a keeper.

I hope I helped ☺

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This concealer has great coverage, but that doesn't make up for it's major flaws. The first one being that it is VERY drying. I have no idea why this is recommended for people with dry skin. It feels very smooth and creamy upon application but then becomes so dry and cakey. The second issue with this concealer is that is tends to be ashy. I have pale skin, and the few shades that seemingly would work on me end up drying with an ashy look. This concealer may work well on some skin types but I really would not recommend to people with dry skin.

I got this concealer as a sample size from estee lauder. I would say I will not purchase it in full size at all. When I first put on my undereye, forehead and cheeks where the redness areas are, it feels fine. But when I looked myself in the mirror a few hours later, my whole face was drying. It looked so terrible that I can see my skin peels off with the dried concealer. It feels like my skin is cracking! That makes me face look so terrible and dry. Not only didn't it cover my flaws, but also showed all of my pores on my face. I am not into this product!

Such a good concealer! Covers well, looks natural, doesn't crease and lasts all day!

I have repurchased this so many times. It works well as an addition to foundation, as as a stand alone to cancel out redness.
It is expensive, especially for how much product you get but one tube lasts me around three months, as it is very high coverage and you only need a small amount. In my opinion it is worth the price.
Very long wearing, and looks very skin-like when worn alone and blended into the skin. Fairly transfer proof, especially when set with a powder.