REVLON Cherry Crush

No Image

4.8

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Love, love, love this polish! Only bought it a week ago but have had it on my nails ever since!! A gorgeous cherry red colour with a beautiful shimmer, which makes it look like satin. Definitely go and get a bottle of this if you love shimmery red colours!!

on 3/27/2012 7:07:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Apparently, I have the most boring taste in nail polish ever and zone in on deep, almost burgundy reds with a faint shimmer, but I can't help it. Everyone loves this colour - boys, girls, gay, straight. One coat gives you a trusty, cherry stand-by shade, two vamps things up.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Abs love love love this colour ....its a beautiful deep pinky red shimmer ...cant stop looking at my nails....Ive put 3 coats on over OPI Nail Envy & coat of seche vite on top to dry....It reminds me of Christmas of beautiful glossy glass baubles you hang from your Christmas tree....will def be buying a couple more of this colour....wear is quite good...Ive always got my hands in water and dealing with animals,dogs & livestock so my polish has got to stand up to this and so far so good...just abs adore the colour!

I am not a huge red polish fan but I like this one because it's not red red it's a darker frosty red. Great for fall and the holidays. This is a polish that only needs 1 coat! YAY

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

Just found this beautiful shade in a clearance bin @ Rite-Aid for $1.19. WOW! I can't believe I hadn't discovered this beauty before then. As soon as I saw it, I was in a trance. This is the type of red I like. A sultry, pearlized dark candy-apple red. It reminds me of OPIs "I'm not really a waitress". Love it!

on 12/19/2010 1:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I bought this polish years ago and just recently found it in my stash. Not only do I still love the color but the formula is in great shape, not gloppy at all.
Like other reviewers have said, this is a bright red with no orange undertones and some shimmer. It's very flattering on different skintones - I gave manicures with this color to some of my friends and I at a party and everyone loved it. With Seche Vite as a topcoat it really shines.
I love Revlon's packaging as well, the long handle is easy to maneuver. I'll definitely check out some other Revlon polishes as well, but this one will still be one of my favorites.

on 12/19/2010 11:36:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

very pretty color!

on 10/25/2010 6:14:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I wish Revlon had an even bigger color selection, I happen to love the application of their polish. It dries quickly, goes on smoothly and lasts just as well as more expensive brands with a good top coat. I usually steer clear of shimmery shades, but this one looked so beautiful in the bottle and with 2 coats the color is true-to-bottle on my nails. The shade reminds me of red Christmas balls...great color for the holidays! It appears to be more of a blue-based red than an orangey red, which is good for my NW25 skin tone. Great addition to my polish collection!

amazing! formula is great. lasts long. such a pretty color too =)

on 9/26/2010 9:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Gorgeous red color with a little shimmer. So pretty.

Popular Polishes