Sisley-Paris Botanical Gentle Buffing Cream

Sisley-Paris Botanical Gentle Buffing Cream

4.3

Ingredients: Water, paraffin, kaolin, glyceryl stearate, polyethylene, bentonite, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) extract, PPG-5-ceteth-10 phosphate, triethanolamine, fragrance (parfum), phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, sorbic acid, tetrasodium edta.

on 8/14/2018 2:07:00 PM

I have very sensitive skin, and I also sometimes get so dry that I get flakes around my nose/cheek area. I've been looking for a product that would exfoliate the dead skin away (in order to make sure my other products penetrate well after), but everything I have tried was too harsh. Physical exfoliants with beads would always leave me red, and chemical ones were all far too strong and would leave me with a burning sensation. This doesn't irritate my skin at all, and it leaves it so soft and clear! I use it mostly once a week, sometimes 2 in the summer or if I have an event. Love!

Also, make sure you use it the proper way: apply a layer on your face as you would apply a mask, wait for a few minutes, and then roll the product off your face with upwards motions. Do it above the sink or in the shower because it is a little messy, but totally worth it. Then rinse and apply the rest of your routine!

Excellent product. Best scrub I've ever used. similar to Decleor phyto-peel but better. You put it on in a thin layer, leave for a few mins to dry then massage in circular movements to remove dead skin cells etc. very impressive results, has cleared skin around nose with open pores and leaves skin smooth and clear. another brilliant product by Sisley!

on 2/7/2015 1:40:00 AM

Best scrubs ever.

on 12/14/2014 10:16:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I really love this product and this is the best scrub I have ever used. I have used for 4 years and will continue using. The price is quite expensive but it works perfectly. I have nothing to complain about it. I wish the expiry date would be little bit longer, because after 6 months I still have much cream :D

on 1/19/2014 9:28:00 PM

I bought this on a whim as a pampering gift to myself...and it's an ok product in terms of its functionality, but nothing special for me. I think I prefer chemical (acids/enzymes) type exfoliation where I can just leave on and wash off, over this type of gommage product that I have to buff off without water. It feels like too much maneuvering/pulling of the facial skin when I'm working it off...so not too great for a lazy person like me. I do like the lovely scent and the luxurious feel of the glass jar. You can use it up to the very last drop which is a plus. But there are tons of more convenient scrubs out there so won't be repurchasing again.

on 9/25/2013 4:42:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This is the best scrub I have used by far. My skin looks luminous and feels soft after using it. It smells great too. My only concern is that you need to wipe it off your skin while dry which is a bit harsh since you use pulling motion. If not for this, I would have given it 5 stars.

on 6/21/2013 11:51:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! The best scrub I have ever tried (and working in beauty industry I have tried MANY)!! Worth every penny!!!

on 6/23/2012 6:52:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This is the best scrub I have ever used. I use it once a week and it lasts for a year. Also It got me rid of blackheads on my chin and made blackheads on my nose less noticeable. Definitely worth the money.

on 3/21/2012 1:03:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This buffing cream leaves my skin silky soft, and sometimes I feel like I don't really need a moisturizer afterwards. It's really luxurious.
I've yet to be disappointed with Sisley product, everything they do is extremely luxurious, and works wonderful. Very pricey though, even though this one is more affordable than the other products

I bought that around 2008, as a pampering gift to myself. I enjoyed it greatly and I believed it was the best face scrub I have tried. So by itself is a 5-star to me. It is crazy expensive, though. I mean, really, it is just a scrub. Angels did not sing over my sink while I used it.

The jar is so and so. Heavy and expensive-feeling, it was a little pain to use; it slipped from my wet fingers once and put my foot under it so it would not shatter on the floor - ouch! The good thing is that you could get every dime of your money's worth of this product. I almost licked it clean.

This is pretty much the review, having said that do you wanna hear something funny? I get BETTER results mixing Cetaphil and bi-carb!!!! I hurt even to this day remembering the money I paid for Sisley every time I use my home-made mix... Ahhh, live and learn, I say.