Avon Triple Benefit Cream Eyeshadow in Shell

No Image

3.5

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

How nice to find a cream eyeshadow with moisturizers. This is a soft shell pink with a very fine amount of shimmer that applies easily. I do not apply it directly to my eye but rather dab it on the back of my hand and gently pat it on. It does crease somewhat as the day goes on. If I take the time to apply primer, there is minimal to no creasing. (try using Vaseline as a primer-see reviews). I would venture to say that Beyond color triple benefit shadows have muted colors and are cream based because they are designed for the over-30 eye area. I am 40 and am starting to get the crepey eye thing going. I do not need heavily pigmented color loaded with shimmers that will accentuate every fine line and crease in this area. Also makes a great highlighter in the inner eye corner.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I previously used powder eye shadow, however I wanted a fresh and updated look, so I decided to experiment with creamy eye shadows. I used to be worried about getting precise application with a creamy eye shadow, however this product from Avon caused all my worries to vanish!

This product is wonderful! The shell color is a shimmery, neutral color with a hint of pale pink in it. This creamy eye shadow is easy to apply, and feels refreshing on your eyelids. I recommend this product to everyone. NOTE: Creasing was NOT an issue with this product! YAY!

This was an absolutely horrible product. With the applicator you can't help but put on more than you need. It looks like you slathered a whole lot of goopy paint on your lids. The color did nothing for me & I wasn't a fan of the smell either. Won't be repurchasing.

on 1/27/2003 6:04:00 PM

a nice, soft baby pink shimmer cream eyeshadow that comes in a tube with a wand. It applies quickly and easily, is very smooth and does not crease on me. The color is a bit too pale on me - looks a little bland - so I spiced it up with a bit of Tony & Tina's glitter. Not my favorite shade of these eyeshadows, but definately a great formula.