Lancôme Blush Pommette

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Lancôme Blush Pommette

4.3

I was so bummed when this was stolen from my car on Xmas eve... I had the Fuchsia which is a LE color. It gave me the most natural flushed cheek color, even though in the pot it looks like bright fuchsia. It dries to powder finish and didn't budge throughout the day. If I had to pick between this and Stila Convertible, it would have to be Pommette hands down. But since it's gone, I guess I have to be satisfied with Stila Convertible...

on 4/10/2006 3:19:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

This is a "posh" cream blush, extremely blendable and light as a feather. I do not wear blush often as I tend to have rosey cheeks, but when I find I am particularly pale I use Pommette cream blush in "Velour", a gorgeous burnt Sienna shade that is a perfect match for my medium complexion. It is pricey but it lasts a long time and the mirrored-pot it comes in is to die for! I may not repurchase because I am convinced that L'Oreal (Lancome's sister-company) probably makes a similar cream blush for less.

on 9/28/2005 11:48:00 AM

I have this in Exquisite and they couldn't have named it better. It's one of those blushes that looks scary at first, it is so vividly pink, but it goes on sheer, it's buildable and looks so natural. I think it is a limited edition though, which is bad. Fortunately their is lots of product and you use so little. HG!

on 7/21/2005 8:32:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This is probably one of my favourite cream blushes. I have the coral one and it looks so nice in all seasons. The color stays true all day, even in the hot humid months, the only downfall is that my favourite color was a LE.

on 2/24/2005 12:27:00 PM

This product did absolutely nothing for me. I just bought the Rose Caresse shade from the Spring '05 French Riviera Collection. The texture is ultra dry and the colour did not show up on me at all. On top of this, I popped it open today to give it a 2nd chance and the blush fell right out of the container! Back to the Lancome counter it goes....

on 2/4/2005 12:54:00 PM

I have this in the limited edition Corail Paresse, which is a sheer matte peach. The shade is beautiful, perhaps just a degree warmer than their (discontinued) Nectaire blush, and doesn't turn pink on my NC30 skin. The texture is lovely too though I'm not sure if it's a creamy powder or a powdery cream. The effect is soft and velvety - this looks as natural as any blush I've ever tired - but unfortunately it is just a bit too sheer for me. Perhaps my skin is too dark for it. If you're a lighter-skinned girl looking for a delicate peach blush, look no further - this is lovely.

on 1/21/2004 2:20:00 AM

Absolutely wonderful blush. I have ORGANDI (PLUM). Suede-like texture,extremely delicate. Long lasting, very subtle, sooo smooth and silky. I just love it.

on 10/28/2003 12:02:00 PM

This in Tulle was my first ever high-end blush purchase, back in my high school days. I loved it then, the color and texture were fantastic and I especially liked the frosted glass pot. In a fit of nostalgia the other day, I found Voile on eBay for a whopping $2.50 and now that I have it again -- along with a whole lot more experience with blushes -- I can't imagine why they ever would have discontinued this. Fantastic color, romantic lit-from-within pink nude on my LLL face. A great everyday blush -- if you can find it, grab one!

OK LANCOME LISTEN UP TIS STUFF WAS WONDERFUL. First you took away my one and only holy grail of mascaras aquacils now you are taking away my favorite blush. whats with you people. It seems the stuff that works you get rid of

on 6/17/2001 1:45:00 PM

This is the blush that hooked me onto cream blushes! The texture is cream-to-powder, and the result is a very natural flush which doesn't require a lot of blending and lasts well. It comes in a little frosted glass pot with a black mirrored lid. The pot contains a fair amount of product and will last for ages.

Popular Blush Products