Lancôme Blush Pommette

Filtered by skin type : Other
Lancôme Blush Pommette

I love this blush. I have used one container and opened my second container in Stain. This is the best blush for me to place on the apples of my cheek and give me the "healthy" look. I would purchase this again and I am bummed this has been discontinued ages ago because this was my HG blush.

on 9/1/2005 3:12:00 AM

i have this in the 'corail paresse' shade, part of the french riviera collection, and it is the most beautiful coral peach-y colour. it's almost like a cream in the packaging, but goes on as a very soft and easily blendable colour. it's easy to build colour, and has relatively good staying power - i used it on top of chanel dpf, and it stayed on from when i left the house till i got back 8 hrs later... it retails for a fair amount in australia, but i got it from eBay (thank GOD for eBay!). the mirror is a bit small, but i hardly use the mirrors in compacts anyway...it's a really good product to complement the une femme coquette palette for eyes.

on 4/20/2002 2:17:00 PM

I have this nice packaged product in Organdi (Plum) which is a nice rosy plum shade. I like the lightweight texture of this creme to powder blush - slips onto my fingers and gives a nice rosy glow to my face. This product can be layered for a more dramatic effect...I like the product, but i'm a gel blush kinda girl!

Popular Blush Products