Lancôme Blush Pommette

Lancôme Blush Pommette

4.3

on 4/10/2006 3:19:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

This is a "posh" cream blush, extremely blendable and light as a feather. I do not wear blush often as I tend to have rosey cheeks, but when I find I am particularly pale I use Pommette cream blush in "Velour", a gorgeous burnt Sienna shade that is a perfect match for my medium complexion. It is pricey but it lasts a long time and the mirrored-pot it comes in is to die for! I may not repurchase because I am convinced that L'Oreal (Lancome's sister-company) probably makes a similar cream blush for less.

on 1/21/2004 2:20:00 AM

Absolutely wonderful blush. I have ORGANDI (PLUM). Suede-like texture,extremely delicate. Long lasting, very subtle, sooo smooth and silky. I just love it.

on 10/28/2003 12:02:00 PM

This in Tulle was my first ever high-end blush purchase, back in my high school days. I loved it then, the color and texture were fantastic and I especially liked the frosted glass pot. In a fit of nostalgia the other day, I found Voile on eBay for a whopping $2.50 and now that I have it again -- along with a whole lot more experience with blushes -- I can't imagine why they ever would have discontinued this. Fantastic color, romantic lit-from-within pink nude on my LLL face. A great everyday blush -- if you can find it, grab one!

on 2/3/2003 7:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I love the way this stuff goes on..smooth, blends easily...it might wear off a bit quickly on my oily skin, but it lasts a long time.
Problem is, i think they discontinued it.
Why, lancome, why..do you discontinue all your best products!

Popular Blush Products