Lancôme Blush Pommette

Lancôme Blush Pommette

4.3

on 2/24/2005 12:27:00 PM

This product did absolutely nothing for me. I just bought the Rose Caresse shade from the Spring '05 French Riviera Collection. The texture is ultra dry and the colour did not show up on me at all. On top of this, I popped it open today to give it a 2nd chance and the blush fell right out of the container! Back to the Lancome counter it goes....

on 1/23/2004 8:13:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have this in Folie rosee (4). I never ever reach for this. I cant get it to show up on my skin and it applies a little bit patchy. I can't use a powder brush to pick up any pigments because its more creamy. The packaging though is really rally cute. I didn't pay for this so I cant complain. It's dc-ed now.

on 4/20/2002 2:17:00 PM

I have this nice packaged product in Organdi (Plum) which is a nice rosy plum shade. I like the lightweight texture of this creme to powder blush - slips onto my fingers and gives a nice rosy glow to my face. This product can be layered for a more dramatic effect...I like the product, but i'm a gel blush kinda girl!

on 7/23/2001 10:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I had three different colors from this line--a Pearl, a Mauve-Brown, and a Pink-Brown that I breathlessly purchased on Ebay, thinking...fulfillment! And at a good price, so I can afford all this fab luxe! Like a fur coat for the face. Well...All the pommettes had a strange texture and they were strange colors--nothing natural about these, and they sparkled. I realized, somewhere about the time I tried these, that sparkle did not belong on MY cheeks, no matter what Vogue and Elle and Bazaar said. I knew when I purchased them they were sparkly, etc.--I'd seen them at the department stores--but I somehow thought that the magic would transform me into a...Sophia Loren or something. Ah, they were too high-fashion or high-concept or, really, too much like eyeshadow for the cheeks. But it did last quite a while...just didn't want it to...I'm sure this product would be great for the right diva, but I sure ain't her.

on 12/6/2006 12:23:00 PM

I have two of these: one in Corail Paresse, the other in Exquisite. Corail Paresse was far too orange on my cool-toned PPP complexion, and I swapped it away immediately. Exquisite looks a terrifying dark dark pink in the pot, but applied lightly to a well-moisturized cheek, it imparts a lovely rosy flush. A very Snow-White look for pale girls. I find the texture of these blushes to be rather dry, which is why I specified above that you need a moist surface to properly blend them. These are discontinued, but you can get great deals on them on Ebay. I'd repurchase Exquisite, but there's plenty of product, and it only takes a little to get results, so I doubt I'll need to repurchase.

on 4/10/2006 3:19:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

This is a "posh" cream blush, extremely blendable and light as a feather. I do not wear blush often as I tend to have rosey cheeks, but when I find I am particularly pale I use Pommette cream blush in "Velour", a gorgeous burnt Sienna shade that is a perfect match for my medium complexion. It is pricey but it lasts a long time and the mirrored-pot it comes in is to die for! I may not repurchase because I am convinced that L'Oreal (Lancome's sister-company) probably makes a similar cream blush for less.

on 9/1/2005 3:12:00 AM

i have this in the 'corail paresse' shade, part of the french riviera collection, and it is the most beautiful coral peach-y colour. it's almost like a cream in the packaging, but goes on as a very soft and easily blendable colour. it's easy to build colour, and has relatively good staying power - i used it on top of chanel dpf, and it stayed on from when i left the house till i got back 8 hrs later... it retails for a fair amount in australia, but i got it from eBay (thank GOD for eBay!). the mirror is a bit small, but i hardly use the mirrors in compacts anyway...it's a really good product to complement the une femme coquette palette for eyes.

on 2/4/2005 12:54:00 PM

I have this in the limited edition Corail Paresse, which is a sheer matte peach. The shade is beautiful, perhaps just a degree warmer than their (discontinued) Nectaire blush, and doesn't turn pink on my NC30 skin. The texture is lovely too though I'm not sure if it's a creamy powder or a powdery cream. The effect is soft and velvety - this looks as natural as any blush I've ever tired - but unfortunately it is just a bit too sheer for me. Perhaps my skin is too dark for it. If you're a lighter-skinned girl looking for a delicate peach blush, look no further - this is lovely.

on 10/28/2003 12:02:00 PM

This in Tulle was my first ever high-end blush purchase, back in my high school days. I loved it then, the color and texture were fantastic and I especially liked the frosted glass pot. In a fit of nostalgia the other day, I found Voile on eBay for a whopping $2.50 and now that I have it again -- along with a whole lot more experience with blushes -- I can't imagine why they ever would have discontinued this. Fantastic color, romantic lit-from-within pink nude on my LLL face. A great everyday blush -- if you can find it, grab one!

on 2/3/2003 7:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I love the way this stuff goes on..smooth, blends easily...it might wear off a bit quickly on my oily skin, but it lasts a long time.
Problem is, i think they discontinued it.
Why, lancome, why..do you discontinue all your best products!

Popular Blush Products