Lancôme Blush Pommette

Lancôme Blush Pommette

4.3

on 2/4/2005 12:54:00 PM

I have this in the limited edition Corail Paresse, which is a sheer matte peach. The shade is beautiful, perhaps just a degree warmer than their (discontinued) Nectaire blush, and doesn't turn pink on my NC30 skin. The texture is lovely too though I'm not sure if it's a creamy powder or a powdery cream. The effect is soft and velvety - this looks as natural as any blush I've ever tired - but unfortunately it is just a bit too sheer for me. Perhaps my skin is too dark for it. If you're a lighter-skinned girl looking for a delicate peach blush, look no further - this is lovely.

on 10/28/2003 12:02:00 PM

This in Tulle was my first ever high-end blush purchase, back in my high school days. I loved it then, the color and texture were fantastic and I especially liked the frosted glass pot. In a fit of nostalgia the other day, I found Voile on eBay for a whopping $2.50 and now that I have it again -- along with a whole lot more experience with blushes -- I can't imagine why they ever would have discontinued this. Fantastic color, romantic lit-from-within pink nude on my LLL face. A great everyday blush -- if you can find it, grab one!

on 11/28/2011 4:29:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is the creme de la creme of all cream blushers. I got mine more than 5 years ago, broke its lid and transferred it to an empty Mac blush container, has not dried even a little bit. When I wear it, my cheeks glow in pictures, looks wonderful. Too bad it is discontinued, hard to understand why they decided that.

I love this blush. I have used one container and opened my second container in Stain. This is the best blush for me to place on the apples of my cheek and give me the "healthy" look. I would purchase this again and I am bummed this has been discontinued ages ago because this was my HG blush.

on 1/21/2008 12:58:00 PM

I found my Fuschia in the back of my drawer and about fainted. This is...was the best cream blush ever. I say was cause Lancome discontinued it eons ago. Shame! This is very pigmented and blends like a dream. A light swipe with a blush brush over the cheeks and voila. Absolutely one of the best makeup products.

I was so bummed when this was stolen from my car on Xmas eve... I had the Fuchsia which is a LE color. It gave me the most natural flushed cheek color, even though in the pot it looks like bright fuchsia. It dries to powder finish and didn't budge throughout the day. If I had to pick between this and Stila Convertible, it would have to be Pommette hands down. But since it's gone, I guess I have to be satisfied with Stila Convertible...

on 12/6/2006 12:23:00 PM

I have two of these: one in Corail Paresse, the other in Exquisite. Corail Paresse was far too orange on my cool-toned PPP complexion, and I swapped it away immediately. Exquisite looks a terrifying dark dark pink in the pot, but applied lightly to a well-moisturized cheek, it imparts a lovely rosy flush. A very Snow-White look for pale girls. I find the texture of these blushes to be rather dry, which is why I specified above that you need a moist surface to properly blend them. These are discontinued, but you can get great deals on them on Ebay. I'd repurchase Exquisite, but there's plenty of product, and it only takes a little to get results, so I doubt I'll need to repurchase.

on 4/10/2006 3:19:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

This is a "posh" cream blush, extremely blendable and light as a feather. I do not wear blush often as I tend to have rosey cheeks, but when I find I am particularly pale I use Pommette cream blush in "Velour", a gorgeous burnt Sienna shade that is a perfect match for my medium complexion. It is pricey but it lasts a long time and the mirrored-pot it comes in is to die for! I may not repurchase because I am convinced that L'Oreal (Lancome's sister-company) probably makes a similar cream blush for less.

on 9/28/2005 11:48:00 AM

I have this in Exquisite and they couldn't have named it better. It's one of those blushes that looks scary at first, it is so vividly pink, but it goes on sheer, it's buildable and looks so natural. I think it is a limited edition though, which is bad. Fortunately their is lots of product and you use so little. HG!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Wow i had given up on lancome until i found this blush. I have Corail Paresse & got it at the lancome makeup outlet at a rock bottom price (3 for $15.00). I luv it, it looks creamy but isnt really. Goes on velvety soft and the color is lovely a peachy, coral. Im NC40, MMM. Dont know if this is LE, going to look for more of these luv it.

Popular Blush Products